I LIKE TO TALK DIRTY...

124»

Replies

• myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    TEST... TESTING..,. TESTICLES.....
    CHECKING OUT IF MY NEW SIGNATURE WORKS

dom-joly-phone.jpg

HELLO....HELLO...YEAH...I'M ON THE PHONE....WHAT? YEAH... I'M TRYING TO GET AN APPOINTMENT....YEAH...WITH THE TESTICLE TESTING LADY...YEAH...I'LL CALL YOU BACK...I'M ON LOUDSPEAKER...
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    TEST... TESTING..,. TESTICLES.....
    CHECKING OUT IF MY NEW SIGNATURE WORKS

dom-joly-phone.jpg

HELLO....HELLO...YEAH...I'M ON THE PHONE....WHAT? YEAH... I'M TRYING TO GET AN APPOINTMENT....YEAH...WITH THE TESTICLE TESTING LADY...YEAH...I'LL CALL YOU BACK...I'M ON LOUDSPEAKER...

I ALREADY TRIED TO CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING OF SAID TESTICLE EXAM. YOUR VOICEMAIL SAID DENY. LOL.
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,262 Member
    Oh, I get it now!! DUH!

sushi96385.jpg

Mmmm - the great smell of Sushi
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,262 Member
    << Hand up - Guilty

I think food is sexy and to say my mind is always in the gutter would be elevating it's status

hot%2520dog%25201.jpg
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    I ALREADY TRIED TO CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING OF SAID TESTICLE EXAM. YOUR VOICEMAIL SAID DENY. LOL.

STUPID VOICEMAIL! COULD YOU RESCHEDULE MY BOOKING FOR WHEN YOU HAVE AN OPEN SLOT. I WILL SETTLE FOR AN ORAL EXAM IF NEEDS BE.

THANK YOU PLEASE.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    So are you gonna post a picture of you eating a banana, lollipop, popcicle, hotdog, or something similar???
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Ok, heading to lunch for some sushi. Will check this thread when I return.

xoxoxo

Yes, I know after I have finished eating my mouth often smells of fish...

Seems like the fish you've been eating has not been properly prepared.
  • anubis609
    So are you gonna post a picture of you eating a banana, lollipop, popcicle, hotdog, or something similar???

You forgot churros.
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member

You forgot churros.

OH EFF YOU RIGHT NOW ANUBIS609.... I TOTALLY WANT A BIG FAT GOOEY FILLED CHURRO NOW. DOES EL POLLO LOCO HAVE THEM? I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN PICTURES OF THE RIBS I ATE LAST NIGHT. IT WAS A SEXY MESS ALL OVER MY FACE AND HANDS. BWAHAHAA....
  • anubis609

You forgot churros.

OH EFF YOU RIGHT NOW ANUBIS609.... I TOTALLY WANT A BIG FAT GOOEY FILLED CHURRO NOW. DOES EL POLLO LOCO HAVE THEM? I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN PICTURES OF THE RIBS I ATE LAST NIGHT. IT WAS A SEXY MESS ALL OVER MY FACE AND HANDS. BWAHAHAA....

Yes, the crazy cluck has 'em. There's a Churro Hut nearby my house. I should have my girl eat it in your honor...then have her lick the cream from her lips.
  • I can see geting overcome in the moment eating a taco.......

at a mexican resturaunt......

LMFAO hehehehhehehehe
  • Mmm...I've been known to make some pretty "organic" noises when the food is particularly good. ;o)