What's for lunch today?!

Options
Just curious...

Today I'm having chicken barbecue with yellow peppers over a bed of sauteed kale.

Replies

• cheri868
    Options
    I just had some squash with mushrooms, carrots, corn and green beans which I baked with some garlic, parsley, salt & pepper along with some broiled salmon. YUMMY!!!!
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I need some recipes for kale...mind sharing how you sautee yours?

Today I'm having 2oz of Dreamfields spaghetti with a can of Hunts diced tomatoes with no salt added but flavored with oregano, basil and garlic.
  • LittleFootHafner
    Options
    Home-made chicken brocolli (with carrots & sweet onion) over rice.
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Ashleypeterson37 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Huge protein shake!!
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    steamed green beans and cauliflower with a lil shredded cheese yum
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Baked Chicken and Rice with veggies. Yummy.
  • Eleisabelle
    Options
    A turkey and salami sandwich with mustard, lettuce, and tomato on spelt bread.
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Shrimp Scampi Lean Cuisine...blah
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    same thing I had yesterday, Orzo with olive oil, basil, garlic and Parmesan, cottage cheese and sugar free chocolate pudding. I'm gonna have to come up with something new tomorrow, I'm out of leftovers. :(
  • Ebbykins
    Ebbykins Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Homemade cabbage soup with extra lean beef sirloin meat balls in it and a dollop of greek yogurt/fresh dill. :D
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Pepsi....and not the diet crap either....
  • Chaosdrone
    Options
    cheeseburger on bun then some peas and alot of crutons!!!
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    1 cup of turkey chili
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    cheeseburger on bun then some peas and alot of crutons!!!
    yum!
  • trouthunterz
    Options
    Garlic, rosemary baked chicken breast sandwich on multigrain and carrot sticks
  • dreamgurl2324
    dreamgurl2324 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    i'm eating brown rice gluten free pasta with ground turkey breast 94% fat free lean white meal cooked with cumin and chili powder. And mixed vegitables (onions garlic zuchini bell peppers and spinich) sauteed in red wine viniger garlic flavour and herbs thats all week! Cooked enough sunday to last all week and portioned it all out so theres no guess work in the mornings!
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Planned overs - Spaghetti over wacky mac.
  • TenLaws
    TenLaws Posts: 273
    Options
    @SunLove8

SauteedKale.jpg

Throw into the pan and cook! You can use more or less olive oil, depending on how much "juice" you want. What's not shown in the recipe is the seasoning salt and pepper I added to taste once the kale started to cook down. The key is to add less than you think you'll need because the flavor really comes through, and if you add to little you can always add more later. Really basic sautee method that I use for squash, spinach, kale, and almost anything that resembles those veggies.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Turkey sandwich on wheat with a side of potato chips- I needed something salty.
  • TenLaws
    TenLaws Posts: 273
    Options
    Pepsi....and not the diet crap either....

LOL