What's for lunch today?!

Options

Replies

• jgic2009
    jgic2009 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Leftover shells stuffed with onion, mushroom, sausage, and parmesan, topped with tomato sauce.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    home made spicey black bean soup and baked chicken breast.
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Adzuki bean soup with turnips, parsnips and carrots.
  • rettab773
    rettab773 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    baked chicken, rice and mixed veggi's.
  • easfahl
    easfahl Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    @allabtlm - What's your recipe for spicy black bean soup? I LOVE black beans and try to put them in every soup, stew, or chili. And that season is quickly approaching.

Lunch today = 1/2 cup original Eggbeaters scrambled on 1 slice Kraft 2% pepperjack cheese on 3 oz. of sliced grilled chicken all on 1/2 Orowheat multigrain sandwich thin buns with Pace chunky hot salsa on top. 2 cups mixed greens with one diced roma tomato with balsamic vinegar dressing.
  • TenLaws
    TenLaws Posts: 273
    Options
    i'm eating brown rice gluten free pasta with ground turkey breast 94% fat free lean white meal cooked with cumin and chili powder. And mixed vegitables (onions garlic zuchini bell peppers and spinich) sauteed in red wine viniger garlic flavour and herbs thats all week! Cooked enough sunday to last all week and portioned it all out so theres no guess work in the mornings!

That sounds so daggon good!
  • mezzosoprano89
    mezzosoprano89 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I had natural applesauce, raisins, a special k chocolate chip bar, and a wrap sandwich with turkey breast, spinach, and fat free cheddar cheese!!
  • courtclerkkris
    courtclerkkris Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    A new flavor Lean pocket--Chicken, Mushroom and WIld Rice I believe it is and some pea pods.
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    tuna salad on whole wheat with spianch and onion, and a bottle of V8.
  • auctoritas
    Options
    It's still morning for me but I'm thinking either that meat and veg breakfast leftover from the other day or my mexibake casserole thing from last night. :D
  • BrewerGeorge
    BrewerGeorge Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Grilled/Blackened fish sandwich w/ whole wheat bun and lettuce. Chili cheese Fritos.
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    yummy tuna in water right out the can and some yummy frozen green beans and they are right out the bag.. with a splash of hot sauce.. and wait for it.. yup some good old H2O i got a dress to get into people.
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Fresh grilled chicken breast over a big HONKIN HUGE garden salad, freshly squeezed lemon and lime juice on top.

Allowed myself to enjoy chile rellenos, and had White-Zinfandel spritzer to wash it down...
  • Pea4jjab
    Pea4jjab Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Today I'm having a baked chicken breast cut up made into a salad with 2 different kinds of lettuce, carrots, radishes, tomatoes, hard boiled egg, feta cheese, and fat free Italian dressing- YUM!

Yesterday I had spaghetti squash that I spead out in a small baking dish, topped with 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce, chopped onion, 1 cut up turkey sausage (previously grilled), 1/4 cup of Mozzerella cheese, and 1 T. of parmesan cheese. Sooooooo good and FILLING!
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    Options
    Food Court lunch. BBQ chicken, green beans and a 1/2 portion of pad thai. 700 calories, all delicious.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Progresso albondigas soup.
    Dessert is cantaloupe and strawberries.
  • ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Roasted Sweet potatoes with a bit of cayenne pepper. Yummy!
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    @SunLove8

SauteedKale.jpg

Throw into the pan and cook! You can use more or less olive oil, depending on how much "juice" you want. What's not shown in the recipe is the seasoning salt and pepper I added to taste once the kale started to cook down. The key is to add less than you think you'll need because the flavor really comes through, and if you add to little you can always add more later. Really basic sautee method that I use for squash, spinach, kale, and almost anything that resembles those veggies.

Oh wow, sounds delish! Thanks so much :]:flowerforyou:
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I had 6 assorted pieces of maki, 1/2 a cucumber and about 1/2 a cup of grape tomatos.
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    leftover butternut squash mac n cheese...... my favorite!!