A QUESTION

Options
2»

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I don't know Carl...I think the question is asking if you have to make a choice. I know I would definitely sacrifice any amount of money for the sacrifices that have been made for me!!!!
    If it is one or the other regardless of personal beliefs then I would take Heaven.
    No amount of money on Earth would equal eternity in Heaven.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    The million dollars because it is my belief that heaven after life is over is available to all right now by accepting Jesus as their Saviour.
    I can be patient on that day as He wills it to happen.

Not to start any kind of discussion that sidetracks the thread,just my belief.

I was trying to think of a good way to word it so I could have both too, heehee. Nicely done, Carl!
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    I sure would hate to be saying for ever and ever, "Man, I wish I hadn't taken the million buck!"

Wouldn't the opposite be worse? Being in hell and saying I wish I hadn't taken the million bucks?

Even if it turns out there isn't a heaven, I think I would rather be safe than sorry. I don't think it is worth the risk to sell your soul for a million dollars. I don't know about you but I think mine is worth more than that. So I choose heaven.
    And although everyone could use more money, I recognize that I have been blessed with more than most.:smile:

Isn't that what she said? lol
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I'm with Miso soup
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I sure would hate to be saying for ever and ever, "Man, I wish I hadn't taken the million buck!"

Wouldn't the opposite be worse? Being in hell and saying I wish I hadn't taken the million bucks?

Even if it turns out there isn't a heaven, I think I would rather be safe than sorry. I don't think it is worth the risk to sell your soul for a million dollars. I don't know about you but I think mine is worth more than that. So I choose heaven.
    And although everyone could use more money, I recognize that I have been blessed with more than most.:smile:

Isn't that what she said? lol

Oh yeah. I misread it. :blushing:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I don't really believe in the traditional Heaven or Hell...to me, the afterlife is a reflection of what you've done in the living world. So I am going to say I'll take the million bucks, use just a little bit to pay off my debt, and put the rest towards helping my family and those in need. Then I get a good afterlife anyway, and it's a win-win situation for all. :happy:
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Definitely the money! I don't believe in heaven, therefore, it would be impossible for me to go!

If I were you, I would not bet the million bucks on it :wink: