Do you weigh in your skivvies?

Options

Replies

• smlamb33
    smlamb33 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I never thought about my clothes weighing differently, depending on what I'm wearing! That's a good point! I usually weigh with the same pants,shoes and socks but sometimes I wear different shirts and sometimes they are my old shirts that are too big since I'm just working out and sometimes they are my smaller shirts. Never thought about the fact that the bigger shirts might weigh more than my smaller shirts. Hmmm...interesting!

Thanks everyone for sharing!! Looks like I may need to consider changing the way I weigh! :smile:
  • fatguyweightloss
    Options
    Just the boxer, do not want to have any excuses of why the 0.5 lb came on overnight :)
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    In the end it really doesn't matter how you do it, or when you do it.

As long as you do it the same every, single, time.
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    nope, got nothing on
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I usually only wear a diving belt....
  • lipman13
    Options
    I weigh myself naked in the morning everyday. I think the key is to weigh yourself at the same time of day consistently. If you way in the morning one day and at night the next you are likely to get a fluctuation in your weight (it is natural for your weight to fluctuate around 2 pounds a day due to water weight).
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I weigh myself with nothing but a smile

YEP! ^ birthday suit all the way!
  • mauryr
    mauryr Posts: 385
    Options
    I usually weigh myself either first thing in the AM, or after workout, either way, sans clothes. Sometimes the scale in the locker room is broken, so I have to use the one in a public spot - I weighed my sneakers and gym clothes previously, so I just subtract 2.8 lbs. when that happens.
  • Phoenix59
    Phoenix59 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Do weigh-ins nakey, after potty, and before a shower (refuse to weigh with my hair wet!). :tongue:
  • kassandra81
    Options
    I weigh in the mornings after I wake up, I go to the washroom, then come back in my room (where I keep my scale) lol .. and usually weigh while I'm wearing my underwear, sometimes without but usually with. They hardly weigh a thing so it doesn't bug me.
  • JasonSwetland
    JasonSwetland Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I strip naked, I pee, I evacuate if possible and then weigh in. Sometimes if I went to bed late, I shower before Weigh in then pee again. This is because if I am up late I drink more water.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    I keep a canister of Helium next to my scale for those days when i just don't feel lighter :)

Is that cheating? :drinker:
  • vannie18
    Options
    Wake up.

Yawn.

Stagger half blind to the bathroom.

Drain my weasel

Step bleary eyes onto the scale

Think the 6 is an 8

Swear at the scale

Clear my eyes

See it *is* a 6

Smile.

LOL!!! :laugh: I weigh naked.
  • kellybug123
    Options
    No skivvies or anything else on when I weigh. I don't even pay attention to the doctor's scale. Clothes and shoes always add weight. As long as you're consistent then do whatcha want :)
  • FitForeverAgain
    FitForeverAgain Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    nope! butt a** naked! LOL :blushing:

Lucky scale.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    NEKKID!!!
  • FitForeverAgain
    FitForeverAgain Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Wow...who knew there were so many naked hot women standing on scales in the morning!!!!!????
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I weigh in, in the mornings, after I go to the bathroom, NAKIE! :P So my "weight" is the lightest I am all day really :P
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I weigh naked, then go though several poses with my full length mirror.
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    I weigh sans clothes.