Options
    RAMMSTEIN!!!!!
  • MrEmoticon
    MrEmoticon Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Between the Buried and Me
    Mastodon
    The Faceless

God, Mastodon sucks so bad live. Such a disappointment.
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    *headbangs* Awwww yeaaaaaahhhhh! :D Can't wait to finally go to my first concert and get my *kitten* handed to me in a mosh pit haha XD
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    Been a metal head all my life...since the 70's...Priest, Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Ozzy, Scorpions, Metallica, Van Halen...and of course Zeppelin \m/
  • karmaticgeek
    Options
    Most of the ones I listen to have already been mentioned but is anyone in on Finnish metal? Mokoma and Stam1na are some of my favourites.
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    Love maiden/manowar/metallica/sabbath.
  • GalaxyDuck
    GalaxyDuck Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    How have I missed seeing this thread for so long? Now I have to go back through all these pages in search of new things to listen to!
  • leeshe601
    Options
    Really cool there are so many of us on here, I am disappointed that nowhere did I see Blaze Bayley on anyone's list! I love all sorts of music and 2 of my favorites are Blaze's solo stuff and his Wolfsbane stuff! If you haven't heard it you really should! He is working on a new album now and Wolfsbane just released one not too long ago! HMS unite!
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    I don't know if anyone has linked this already, but this is an awesome site with most genres and a few examples of each:
    http://www.mapofmetal.com/#/home

Take a look!

You can now impress others with your knowledge of metal :laugh:
  • AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Is anyone one here a HellYeah fan? They are playing with Clutch this summer and I'm seeing them in a couple weeks... which of their records do I start with?
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Go into the groups.... And type in "Metalheads" Theres a group here for rockers like us... :)

Rock On Dude.... Check 1-2, Check 1-2. check, check... Haaah... Did you see KISS on Dancing with the Stars a few weeks ago! Haaah... What a concept... It was the best show I swear! Heee:smile:
  • Altarian
    Altarian Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    depends on what you define as metal. Fan of Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Old School Anthrax, Mortiis, Dragonforce, Lordi….. ok to many to list here without boring the hell out of someone.
  • kurenaikumo
    kurenaikumo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    <<<<< ME! <3 some old school stuff like (pre-St Anger) Metallica, Pantera, KISS, ACDC... All the late 80's hair metal stuff...
  • Pururin
    Pururin Posts: 16
    Options
    Wow, how'd I miss this thread? I've been a fan of metal for as long as I can remember. Slipknot, Metallica, Lordi, Deathklok. I like working out to Dragonforce; keeps me moving at a good pace. However, driving to Dragonforce has gotten me into trouble lol.
  • agentmattdionne
    Options
    if any metalheads have a tumblr follow me. I mostly post records that I pick up, and the occasional video.
    http://vinyljunkie910.tumblr.com/