Ripped in 30 Challenge Starting October 17th!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Of course! Everyone please just get them to me by Monday! :)
  • unstoppablemenk
    Options
    Hi, I would love to do the challenge!! I just joined mfp and am excited, thanks for organizing this...I will send you my measurements this weekend! thanks
  • Fitfab41
    Fitfab41 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi! Is there still room for one more?
    :) I just found this thread (joined today) and did day 1, level 1 this morning...
  • jennarandhayes
    jennarandhayes Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Hi! Is there still room for one more?
    :) I just found this thread (joined today) and did day 1, level 1 this morning...

How was it? Have you done 30DS? If so, how did it compare? X
  • Fitfab41
    Fitfab41 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I prefer RI30 to 30DS. I thing there is less jumping around but it"s still a tough workout. I was able to do level 1 (it wasn't easy but i did it!) and only had to do the modification on a few of the exercises. I burned 220 calories in 21 minutes and was sweating profusely by the end. Jillian is quite motivational during this one and doesn't "bark" as much as in 30DS.
  • shaunamc
    Options
    Is there room for me? I'd love to join?

Thanks
  • Megan5683
    Megan5683 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I would love to join if it's not to late.
  • peariel
    peariel Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I actually started RI30 this monday, 10/10, but I'm taking 1-2 days off every week. Could I still join, if it's not too late?
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Alrighty I've added you all to the spreadsheet and I think I'll draw the line there!

Please check that you are on there: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApJz2BRGU3pidHFkUmVmOFR1dWJSNm45b0NpY0IxSmc&hl=en_US#gid=0

Please send me your weight and measurements asap! Whoever I don't get by Wednesday will be removed from the spreadsheet as I will assume you have decided not to participate!

Let's have fun and encourage each other along the way! I highly recommend taking before photos because you won't believe how great you look in the after!! Side, back and front view. :)
  • broll11
    broll11 Posts: 16
    Options
    I am new to all this can I start with this one or do I need to start with a different program?
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I am so ready to start!!! I've been stuck and i know Jillian will get me moving! I've been yeliing at Beto on my Zumba tapes but it's not as fun as yelling at Jillian...Bring it on!
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    Ok, so here are my starting measurements:

Weight: 154
    Neck: 12.3/4
    Chest: 34
    Breast: 37
    Waist: 31
    Belly Button: 34
    Hips: 37 1/2
    Bicep: 11
    Lower Arm: 9 3/4
    Thy: 22
    Calf: 14 3/4
    Ready to start tomorrow with level 1. I will be going 7 days, then off 1 day for the first 2 weeks, then 7 and 7 for level 3 and 4.

Good luck everyone.
  • je0721
    je0721 Posts: 2
    Options
    Im in! I started ripped in 30 October 13. I am so excited to see the results:)