Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I'm happy with my height.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" but the docs predicted I would be 6' like my maternal grandmother. They were wrong. I would LOVE to be 6'!
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I am 5 foot 4 and 1/2 inches under tall. I'd like to be 5'8". And much thinner than I am right now!! :laugh:
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 foot, but would like to be 6'2"
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    HA HA HA! can I just get longer legs? I'm just fine being fun size...I just hate going pant shopping...:grumble:
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    I'm 6' and LOVE IT! Put a hot pair of heels on me, and I'm fine towering over whoever, because I know I look good in them!
  • leilani♥
    Options
    I'm 5'6'' & a 1/2" .. I'd like to be a little shorter!
  • cmconniew
    cmconniew Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and actually pretty happy with that!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind being an inch or 2 shorter. No less than 5'6" though. No taller than 5'9". Okay actually I like my height. I finally reached a point where I'm not insecure about it, so my ideal height is my current one.:happy:
  • ricanstace
    Options
    I'm 6'3" but would have loved to be 6'5" or 6'6".
  • skinnnyxoxo
    skinnnyxoxo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and want to be 5'7"
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I want to shrink!

I am 5'10 and wish I was somewhere between 5'2 - 5'5
  • judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I have a love hate relationship with my height im 5'8 and way taller than all my friends which doesnt really bother me i like being tall but once i put 5' heels on its a whole other story i end up being 6'1 which i do not like at all :sad: like someone said before i hate hearing OMG your so tall all the time especially when i wear high heels
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2 and a half". I want to be 4' 11".

I have an obsession with freakishly tall men and that would help. XD Also, being short rules!

OMG! m 5'2 and i thought i was weird for wanting to shrink :D woohoo for shortness
  • seyran
    seyran Posts: 43
    Options
    I am 5'4'' , its ok but would like an extra 2 inches !
  • emmiee921
    emmiee921 Posts: 224
    Options
    I'm 5"71/2 inches and im pretty happy with my height and i know when i lose weight i will look more in proportion however i never wear heels, if i had to i would like to be 5"5
  • significance
    significance Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5'2". I'd like to be 5'8 or so. Tall enough to kiss my husband when he doesn't want to bend down for me! Tall enough to reach the top shelves in the supermarket and the top cupboards in my kitchen! Not too tall for an aeroplane seat.
  • fesse02
    fesse02 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 7 " and I would like to be 5' 9"
    I'd have less weight to lose :)
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I'm 4' 10 1/2" and I'm perfectly happy with my height. I fit into small places. The only time it sucks is when I can't reach something.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and that's fine by me. Except that the BMI insists that I'm still overweight, if I was 5'5" I'd be OK.
    But, if I was any taller, I'd be too much taller than my husband (he's about an inch shorter than me).
    Any shorter and I'd have to lose even more weight!!