Your Ideal Height

Options

Replies

• jobster68
    jobster68 Posts: 145
    Options
    I'm five feet two inches tall. I would love to be about five feet six.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I would love to be 5' 7"... I'm 5' 4''
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Im 4'10" and would love to be 4'0" or maybe 3'8" or something xD
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8", wish I were a little taller. Like maybe about 6'1 or so.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'4". I'd like to be closer to 5'9".
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Im 5,6 I like being 5'6
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 8" and happy like that, though I hated being taller than all the boys when I was growing up!
  • Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9" I wanna be 5'4" so I could wear heels and be shorter than my fiance. But alas, alack I will just be an inch taller than him with no heels whatsoever. Of all the guys I have dated I marry the only one that is shorter than me...choices ;-)
  • FelizMi
    FelizMi Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I wish I was either 5'2" or 5'5". I'm 5'3" which is right on the very end of "short" for pants so when I get short they are about an inch too short, and when I get regular, they are about 2 inches too long!!!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    6'2". Im currently 5'8.5", and I just feel that extra 6 inches would make me feel a lot more confident
  • Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    6'2". Im currently 5'8.5", and I just feel that extra 6 inches would make me feel a lot more confident

mmmmm, 6'2" good height
  • Bosbes
    Bosbes Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and I like it.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 1.5" (about 156 centimeters for you non-Americans), and I love being short. The only bad thing about it is that I have to get a lot of clothing (pants, skirts, dresses) tailored so that they fit properly, which is a pain. But I can wear awesome heels and still be shorter than pretty much any guy I know, so that's a huge plus. Also, if I can't reach something, there's usually a cute boy around who is more than willing to do it for me. I use this tactic in the grocery store from time to time.
  • SlimSadieG
    SlimSadieG Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I have to say that I am perfectly happy at 5'5''! Now I just need to focus on getting more of this weight off some I'm better proportioned. Soon!

This exactly.
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and would love another 2". I feel stumpy in shoes without heels and I have strong legs that I like to make look longer. :)
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6.5" As it happens, most of my friends are tiny little short 5'ers. I always feel like a towering monster over them. I wish I was around 5'3".
  • KimertRuns13_1
    Options
    5'7 because being a shorty at 5'2-3 isn't all that...
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'm a 5'10" Warrior Goddess trapped in a 5'6" slightly soft body... :grumble:
  • salomon12
    Options
    im 12 and 5'6
  • demonNIИ
    demonNIИ Posts: 187
    Options
    I'm just about 5'3" wish I was about 5'7"