I did it AGAIN!!...................(a confession)

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
Sooo, I was about a pound away from my goal when I found out last week that.......

I WAS PREGNANT!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I immediately went from "Losing" mode to "maintain" mode but have been slowly adding more cals, using my first trimester to ease into it. But, that on top of nausea and dizziness...helped me lose that last pound to get to my goal weight!! LOL! (I may end up even lower!:sick: )

I am very early still, like about 6 weeks. I was going to wait to say anything until after my first prenatal visit on Feb 3, but with everyone asking me what I was going to do now, I wanted to be able to share!! hahahaha!

I am going to continue to count calories to stay healthy and fit during this pregnancy!! :happy:

Just keep good thoughts and/or prayers coming this il bambino's way please!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    Sooo, I was about a pound away from my goal when I found out last week that.......

I immediately went from "Losing" mode to "maintain" mode but have been slowly adding more cals, using my first trimester to ease into it. But, that on top of nausea and dizziness...helped me lose that last pound to get to my goal weight!! LOL! (I may end up even lower!:sick: )

I am very early still, like about 6 weeks. I was going to wait to say anything until after my first prenatal visit on Feb 3, but with everyone asking me what I was going to do now, I wanted to be able to share!! hahahaha!

I am going to continue to count calories to stay healthy and fit during this pregnancy!! :happy:

Just keep good thoughts and/or prayers coming this il bambino's way please!!:flowerforyou:
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    Yay, a new baby! How exciting!!
    baby.jpg
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Ha...you did "it" again. :laugh: Sorry, couldn't resist!

Congrats on both counts, Tami! Good luck with your pregnancy it is such a fun time! :flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

Wow-- what a way to celebrate!!!!!!!!! That's the best gift ever--

Congratulations-- what comfort knowing you have it under control and don't have to worry about baby weight this time-- you're not eating for two, and you know that, now--

this is wonderful-- it just keeps getting better!!!!!!!

God bless your family, Tami!!!
  • gebnpb
    gebnpb Posts: 166
    Options
    What a blessing!! Congrats:bigsmile:
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    yay! Congratulations Tami! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Tami, congratulations. I am so happy for you.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Kathy
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh, I love babies!! You deserve a celebration:love::flowerforyou:
  • eammarx
    eammarx Posts: 56
    Options
    :love: Awe a NEW BABY! :love:

Congradulations :flowerforyou: That is going to be the reward when I lose all my post baby weight, my husband and I will be trying for another little one. Now you can focus on health, developing the new baby and keeping your body from gaining to much. That's what I hope for anyway

CONGRATS!! :)
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
    Best Wishes on your newest journey. :flowerforyou:
  • nguill6
    nguill6 Posts: 133
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! :bigsmile: Meeting your goals and having a new baby! You are going to be one of those super cute pregnant ladies like the kind you see in catalogs! You should defiantly go for the preggers bikini this summer :wink:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    baby_beer.JPG

If ya want parenting advice, just let me know! :bigsmile: :wink:

Congrats to you, hubby and soon-to-be big brother, J.T.! :heart:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    baby_beer.JPG

If ya want parenting advice, just let me know! :bigsmile: :wink:

Congrats to you, hubby and soon-to-be big brother, J.T.! :heart:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Omg, that made me laugh out loud!!!

Thanks Shannon!!!!!!:heart::bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! :bigsmile: Meeting your goals and having a new baby! You are going to be one of those super cute pregnant ladies like the kind you see in catalogs! You should defiantly go for the preggers bikini this summer :wink:
    Thank you!:happy:

That's the plan!! I keep saying I want to be "stomach on a stick" :laugh: :laugh: :wink:
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thats ALL very exciting news!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    If you want to learn how you got pregnant, let me know.
    :huh:
  • Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    Options
    That' just awesome Tami Congratulations and congratulations!! Good luck with your pregnancy. Due Septemberish??
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    Congrats Tami!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    That' just awesome Tami Congratulations and cogratulations!! Good luck with your pregnancy. Due Septemberish??
    Yep! Mid September!:heart:

Thank you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!