I did it AGAIN!!...................(a confession)

Options

Replies

• Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Oh WOW!!!! Congratulations hun, hope everything goes well for you and baby :flowerforyou:
    Take care
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! and prayers for a healthy, happy, beautiful baby.:flowerforyou:
    Babies are so sweet!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to add my congratulations. How exciting!! :flowerforyou:
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Congrats Tam! I hope everything goes smoothly for you and baby! Yay! Another MFP baby on the way!!! :flowerforyou: :love: :drinker:

September's a great birthday month by the way :happy:
  • abillings9
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • LadyZen
    LadyZen Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, Tam!! September is a busy month for our family too (birthday wise). It means that the holidays before were VERY INTERESTING:wink::bigsmile:
  • msujdak
    msujdak Posts: 141
    Options
    At least you didn't get pregnant BEFORE you lost all your weight:laugh: Thirty pregnancy lbs should be a piece of cake for to lose now, especially since it's all baby weight!
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! One of those crazy side effects about losing weight...our men just cant keep their hands off us :laugh:
    That's wonderful. Best of luck to you and I hope that you can be the best "stomach on a stick" anyone has ever seen.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the congrats and well wishes and prayers! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I am very excited!!!!:happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    awwwwwww, congrats tami, that is so great. I will be praying for you and the baby, like I always pray for anyone that is pregnant. I am so happy for you. :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    What fantastic news Tam!!!:heart: Congratulations and best wishes to you and the proud papa my friend:flowerforyou:
    ~Roni
  • teridene
    teridene Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Holy cow!! Congratulations on your amazing weight loss and double congratulations on your future weight gain! :tongue: And too be so healthy and pregnant. Bonus! Thank you for sharing! Teri
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Tam, I think that must be the best reward you could have gotten :flowerforyou: All the best for you and the little one :drinker:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    double hooray !!!!!!!!!

you;ve got such a cute wee family . and its growing !!!

hope everything goes well for you and the baby :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • mommachag
    mommachag Posts: 318
    Options
    yay and congrats on both accounts!
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness!! Congrats!!! :flowerforyou:
  • greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations Tami!!! 2 wonderful things for you :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • alaskagal
    alaskagal Posts: 326
    Options
    This will add an interesting twist to the book you were thinking of writing :laugh:

Congratulations on the wonderful news of a new baby coming to join your family.

Blessings to you and your family.
    :flowerforyou:
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

My husband and I hope to get pregnant in Fall 2009 with our first child.

That's so exciting! Goal weight and baby all in two weeks = awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!