WEEK 4- Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs**CLOSED GROUP*

Options
124»

Replies

• Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Good Monday Morning Ladies!! Week 5 Day 1 Level 3. I have to say I was quite hesitant about moving on to Level 3. Level 2 was still kicking my butt ,so I really didnt know if I was ready for Level 3. However I found it easier than Level 2. :smile: Dont get me wrong, Jillian definately brings it and there are quite a few moves that I need great improvement on, but I recognized a lot of the moves so I think that helped. I was still sweating like a pig and really felt like maybe I had gotten a bigger calorie burn ( but I couldn 't find my HRM so I just went with my burn numbers from Level 2). I have a new HRM ordered and hopefully it will be here by the end of the week. Can't wait to see what everyone else thinks of Level 3!:happy: I have to say though, to me, this is the hardest Jillian workout that I have done. And I have done a lot of her workouts. Everyone have a great Monday and a great week!

I agree with you:bigsmile: I thought level 3 was going to be ridiculous but yet I found it do-able. She had me scared during the warm-up when she kept saying this warm-up is the easy part:happy: I think if I had to put the levels in order from easy to hard I would put Level 3, Level 1, then Level 2 would be the hardest I say. At the end of level 3 I actually took a nap when she was talking to us building our self-esteem LMAO. I still sweated like crazy but I burned the least amount of calories on this level. Level 2 was my highest burn and I think my hardest level. Kinda glad we are sailing into our last 2 weeks:flowerforyou:
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Aright Ladies I just did Day 1 on level 3.....:smile: I have to say it wasnt as bad as I thought...:wink:

I agree:happy:
  • Frenshan
    Options
    22.5 thighs
    40- waist
    Sorry so late...luv ya!!
  • QBee73
    QBee73 Posts: 53
    Options
    WEEK 1:
    Waist: 42"
    Hips: 45
    Thighs:24"
    Current Weight 178lbs

WEEK 2:
    Waist: 41
    Hips: 44.5
    Thighs: 23.5

WEEK 3:
    Waist: 41
    Hips: 44
    Thighs: 23
    Current Weight 176lbs
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Week 4 Day 2 Level 3. I was actually looking forward to working out this morning. I don't think I ever looked forward to Level 2! Lol.

Gemini - I agree with you on the order of the Levels. I also think that in Level 3 each circuit gets easier as you go. Circuit 1 being the most difficult for me. I like a workout when the hardest part is first.

Everyone have a great day!:smile:
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    morning ladies!!! everyone is doing such an amazing job!!!! the updated stats are in!! sorry it took so long, i waited as long as i could to try to get everyone's updates... if your name is highlighted in yellow for week 4, that means i didn't receive your stats :ohwell:

keep up the great work ladies!!! we only have 2 MORE WEEKS LEFT:flowerforyou:

week41.jpg

week42.jpg

week43.jpg

week44.jpg

week45.jpg

week46.jpg
  • Frenshan
    Options
    22.5 thighs
    40- waist
    Sorry so late...luv ya!!

40 is my hip measurements not waist sorry
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Everyone has done an AWESOME JOB and the Inches shows that WE are doing it right!! Thanks so so much for continued support and focusin on getting it done!! We have 2 more weeks and complete!! Cant wait to see these buns of mines lifted..(crossing fingers) ..KUDOS AGAIN!
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna do level 3 today and see what this "not bad" business is about. :indifferent:

I was sore yesterday so i took turbofire break. You know, I noticed I am much stronger. I walk up the stairs to my apartment easily, and I can see more muscle definition in my thigh.
  • SexyCook
    Options
    I'm gonna do level 3 today and see what this "not bad" business is about. :indifferent:

I was sore yesterday so i took turbofire break. You know, I noticed I am much stronger. I walk up the stairs to my apartment easily, and I can see more muscle definition in my thigh.

Me too...I am anticipating tomorrow when I start Level 3...to see if i sing the same song!!
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options

Me too...I am anticipating tomorrow when I start Level 3...to see if i sing the same song!!

Hey, I'm new to the challenge I just did leve 3 and yes it's not bad!!!! I say level 2 is tougher than level 3:smile: How can I add my name to the list? Good Luck ladies, we need our buns and thighs looking good.....!!! We can do this!!!!!
  • SexyCook
    Options

Hey, I'm new to the challenge I just did leve 3 and yes it's not bad!!!! I say level 2 is tougher than level 3:smile: How can I add my name to the list? Good Luck ladies, we need our buns and thighs looking good.....!!! We can do this!!!!!

Being that we are starting the Last 2 weeks of this tomorrow...I would suggest just Post your results here..(Weight, hips, thighs, and waist)...we can have this date for the next one and compare...GOOD LUCK HONEY!! Kudos to you for doing level 3...We spent 2 weeks on each level....
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    GG Awesome chart as always Boo, thank you!!!

I have 3 more days on Level 2 and I'm doing this week with weights, still enjoying it!!! Can't wait to hear about level 3!!!
    Keep up the Great work Ya'll!!!
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Today was level three day one, and it was not so hard but Jillian still gave you an intense workout. Even though it was a lot of stretching (diffcult stretching) I am still sore and got a good workout.
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Are we still on level 2? I'm so confused, I did level 2 again last night. I guess I'll start level 3 tomorrow if we have moved on.