Scary movies!?!?! Any Haloween musts?!?!?!?!

Options

Replies

• quigonnjae
    Options
    the NEW nightmare on elm street and ALLLLL the Resident Evil movies..
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    we are hosting sunday night movies all month at our place with themed food and cocktails.

this weekend is the thing, next weekend high tension, then the cube, last is the rise of leslie vernon

my friend mike is hosting a screening of blood sucking freaks
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    A lot of my favs have already been mentioned. I love old 70's horror movies and I hate that people keep remaking them. The only one of my favorites that I haven't seen on here in The Entity. It freaks the **** of of me.
  • azzledazzle
    Options
    we are hosting sunday night movies all month at our place with themed food and cocktails.

this weekend is the thing, next weekend high tension, then the cube, last is the rise of leslie vernon

Your picture makes u look like a blood sucking freak haha. (joking ! )
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options

Your picture makes u look like a blood sucking freak haha. (joking ! )

i'm the chick not the dude...it is from my wedding but given its small size as an avatar you are totally right LOL
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    1) Insidious.
    2) The Haunting in Connecticut.
    3) Drag me to hell.
    4) Let me in.

Insidious was a freaky movie, I could not sleep after watching it..... it was awesome

Let me in was good too, I would like to watch the original sometime

I agree about Insidious and Haunting in CT was freaky for me!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!! I love to see all this excitement for skaaarryyyy movies. Isnt it a rush!?!?!?!?!?!

Not to fear wonderful women of MFP....if your afraid dont hesitate to call this aweosmely tanned man to comfort you :devil:

SHake & bake!
  • BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Options
    No Halloween is complete without The Exorcist, and Rosemary's Baby!
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    yeap yeap babycakes...the Exorcist is a classic and always spooks me everytime i see it..

Best way to watch a skarry movie is at night ALONE!!!!!!
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    ... The only one of my favorites that I haven't seen on here in The Entity. It freaks the **** of of me.

YES! I love this movie! Barbara Hershey (pre-nose job) was awesome!!
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    1) Insidious.
    3) Drag me to hell.
    4) Let me in.

Insidious was a freaky movie, I could not sleep after watching it..... it was awesome

The original is soooo much better! It's called Let The Right One In. The American version was good, but I just loved the original much more. That's definitely another one I need to rent again!

I also saw Candyman mentioned...I watched that for the first time last year and yeah, it had me on edge!

28 Days Later was good...didn't like the sequel. And I LOVE Dawn of the Dead.

Didn't see all of The Cube, but I'm a big fan of David Hewlett, so I wanna try to watch it again.

I love this thread! It's gotten me in the mood to watch a bunch of scary stuff!

It isn't really "scary" but Interview With a Vampire. :happy: And I love the Dracula with Gary Oldman in it.
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    The scariest movie I EVER saw.... The Strangers with Liv Tyler. That *kitten* could really happen!! I watched it once and never will again.

I recommend this to everyone. It gets you from the very first knock on the door!!

I also love the Scream movies, Shaun of the Dead, See no Evil (Kane is just well freaky looking)
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    1) Insidious.
    3) Drag me to hell.
    4) Let me in.

Ohhh Insidious looks good! I just Wikipediad it...interesting...creepy!!!!

I thought Insidious was rubbish as a horror film, it could've been so much better, same goes for Paranormal Activity and Blair Witch Project - rubbish

Drag me to Hell - erm ha ha whatever

I'll agree with Let the Right One in (original) that was cool
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    1) Insidious.
    3) Drag me to hell.
    4) Let me in.

Ohhh Insidious looks good! I just Wikipediad it...interesting...creepy!!!!

I thought Insidious was rubbish as a horror film, it could've been so much better, same goes for Paranormal Activity and Blair Witch Project - rubbish

Drag me to Hell - erm ha ha whatever

I'll agree with Let the Right One in (original) that was cool

rubbish! rubbish
  • azzledazzle
    Options
    i think it depends how your mind works, Sometimes i have watched a horror and almost crapped myself, sometimes i have watched a horror and not stopped laughing the whole way through.

i like the Halloween films with Michael Myers, They are classics and are always shown on TV over the Halloween period. But the guy never dies. its bizarre !
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    rabid grannies
    evil dead (1, 2, 3)
    do not watch: Mulva: Zombie A** Kicker!

Love all those yes including Mulva or any Chris Seaver movie in that case :D

For Halloween I don't have a movie in particular I HAVE to watch. I am constantly, and not just in October, watching horror, so I am always out to see something I haven't. My dvr is set to record any horror on any of the channels doing 31 days of Halloween like Syfy, Disney, AMC.....I don't turn down any movie I watch them all.
    But I LOVE Martyrs, May, Inside, and Audition to name a few.

ps Bill, where is that tumbler from? I think I have seen it and it drives me crazy every time I see it on the forums, not to mention I crack up laughing ever time I see it too.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options

That is a good idea!!! I htink I will do this tonite..skaaaaary movies, cocktails and food at my place!.......damn!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Ill post my horror folder on my external harddrive when I get home
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    The scariest movie I EVER saw.... The Strangers with Liv Tyler. That *kitten* could really happen!! I watched it once and never will again.

I recommend this to everyone. It gets you from the very first knock on the door!!

I also love the Scream movies, Shaun of the Dead, See no Evil (Kane is just well freaky looking)

Copycat... scared the living daylights out of me... cause it had one foot in reality ... it COULD happen that someone would want to copy all the extreme serial killers ( Dahmers , Bundy etc)
  • ohraspberries13
    Options
    Sleepaway Camp (the entire collection)
    The Girl Nextdoor (was more creepy/sad than horrorish)
    Human Centipede

Only saw the Human Centipede but I wish I could unwatch it. Not scary, just disgusting!

Now trying to get that image out of my head....

and like azzledazzle, I love the Halloweens. 1,2 NOT 3, H20 wasn't bad, but still have to watch Resurrection.