CHALLENGE! "Burn 15 pounds off your belly or butt by New Yea

Options

Replies

• trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I aint scurred.....current weight is 214. 200 by NEw Years would be delightful. However, I am also looking to add some muscle so my pics will tell all.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    What do we need to post? Our current weight or a photo?
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Count me in Danny!
  • dannylives2
    Options

I'm not quite sure. I hope this thing works. I'm throwing around ideas in my head right now. If you have any ideas of your own, FEEL FREE to make suggestions!
  • dannylives2
    Options
    I think I'm gonna close this group by tomorrow at noon. :)
  • dannylives
    Options
    This group will be closed tomorrow at noon. I don't really know what I'm doing because its my first challenge but all I know is that I'm going to work extra hard to drop the weight I need to drop. It's been TOO LONG that Iv'e not done things the right way. Iv'e suffered countless failures to get to this point. I'm ready.

The group is at myfitnesspal.com/dannylives2

This thread may or may not stay alive, I really am clueless about the whole "group" process on here.
  • jesswill217
    jesswill217 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, I'm new too, we can be new together!!! LOL if someone can tell me what I'm to do to join the group please sorry. Do I come to this post everyday to see what info and what not?? sorry!!! you can all add me as a friend if that makes it easier, the more the merrier!!!! thanks guys!!!!
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Okay... I'm in and going to give it my best shot!.. Failure is not an option!..love it! SW: 142
  • DrG3n3
    DrG3n3 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I read that in a motivational voice, so sounds good to me.

SW 214
    GW for this challenge is 199!
  • tammywho327
    tammywho327 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm game. . . SW:197.6, GW- 182.0 (realistically going for GW175!)
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options

I'm not quite sure. I hope this thing works. I'm throwing around ideas in my head right now. If you have any ideas of your own, FEEL FREE to make suggestions!

Most of the challenges I am in/have been in, there is a certain dy to 'checkin' and that is the day you post you weight to see the progress. I find that one day with a checkin works great.
    Some allow the biggest loser to pick a weekely challenge to do (but that might require a spreadsheet to track all the people and the loss/gains.
    There is one challenge that you make your on ticker to pt in your signature so that everyone knows where you are in the challenge.
  • milliemouse
    milliemouse Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Yay! : )
  • sophmorekc
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • HanneK
    HanneK Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    CW: 150.5 lb or 68.3 kg
    GW: 135.5 lb or 61.4 kg
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    This group will be closed tomorrow at noon. I don't really know what I'm doing because its my first challenge but all I know is that I'm going to work extra hard to drop the weight I need to drop. It's been TOO LONG that Iv'e not done things the right way. Iv'e suffered countless failures to get to this point. I'm ready.

The group is at myfitnesspal.com/dannylives2

This thread may or may not stay alive, I really am clueless about the whole "group" process on here.

Personally I am mostly ok with my water and w/o's my accountability of staying with in my calories and MAJORITY clean up my eating needs help.

So maybe we can have a daily check in with the basics?
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    So what day are we supposed to weigh in? What are daily check ins?
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I need all the help I can get! CW 166 GW150... What all do I need to do??
  • dannylives2
    Options
    So what day are we supposed to weigh in? What are daily check ins?

We will weigh in on Fridays! :)
  • galaxyhearts
    galaxyhearts Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Ok count me in :)
  • cutie2superhottie
    cutie2superhottie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hope Im not to late too join I want to be down 20lbs by news years . and I really want to lose the belly.