Whats your NSV today?

Options
snookumss
snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
Today, while doing my hair at the gym I noticed that I started to get a second indent in my biceps! Not only do they look big, they are starting to get more defined! I also noticed that my calf muscles are starting to show! Not just being the bottom part of my leg, they are showing muscles (besides that awesome line on the side)... I can see two or three lines now!

I love being able to see "lines" in my muscles!

Whats your newest NSV???????

Replies

• charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I ran 5km in 35 mins!!!!!! To me that amazing, when I first started in the gym, I could only do 1.8km in 22 mins!!! So I have improved, my next goal is 5km in 30 mins, I aim to hit that sometime this month. Congrats on your NSV!
  • tekiegirl
    tekiegirl Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I went through my wardrobe yesterday and threw away four pairs of trousers, a suit, two dresses and a cardigan. I still need to go through all my jumpers and cardigans - that is tonight's job!

Getting rid of clothes that are too big is a great feeling. I am going clothes shopping after work today as a treat!
    I have also been peeling all the size labels off of my hangers to get rid of all memories of the old clothes. There is no going back!

They are all off to the charity shop! :D
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Started out at size 20 pants and put on my new pair of size 16's today! A little snug, but they are on and buttoned! Yay!
  • newlyknit
    newlyknit Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Two week ago my size 14s were snug (but I hadn't been able to wear them since before I had kids 3.5 years ago) and today they are loose!!! Its a great feeling to be comfortable in my clothes, its even better to be comfortable in my pre-pregnancy clothes.
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I love getting too small for my clothes! Have fun shopping! = )
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I had to pick up about 50,000 calories worth of bagels and pastries at Panera Bread for a big meeting after the gym this morning, and had NO desire to eat anything I saw...that felt really good!
  • LaurieEReid
    Options
    Rode my bike today even though I really didn't feel like it. :yawn:
  • RWawczak
    Options
    Today my NSV was that I fit into a pair of jeans that I haven't worn since my honeymoon a year ago with NO problem!! :) I'm so glad I never threw them out, and that I never gave up on the idea of getting back into shape!
  • sgoldman328
    sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    This is SV and NSV!

I use to only weigh myself once a month, afraid I would get obsessed with the number. So I weighed on Tuesday and saw a 5 pound drop from last week. Since then, I've kept my scale in the bathroom and "tracked" how I'm doing without unofficially weighing in.

NSV -- I am not yet "Obsessed" with this number

SV -- Today's was 2.3 pounds lighter!!! If it stays around there for another 2 days, then I'll track it to keep myself motivated.

Other NSVs.... today I'm wearing what use to be my "skinny" jeans. And they're gettin' too big!
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I bought a pair of jeans a size smaller today :)
  • chocolattahottie
    Options
    I have a dress on that I've wore before, usually my tummy is peeking through and I have to suck it in when I walk through the building. Today it is so loose in the tummy area, it looks like I have a baby 6 pack...lol
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Well I am considering it today since it was late and I had no one to tell really!!...I was doing Jillian Killer Buns and Thigh...and my Aunt was like you making my butt hurt watching you!! Then she said NO WONDER you butt has gotten so round and tight looking...NSV to me..Thats exactly what I want!! YEAH!
  • RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    my bmi is "Over weight".... im no more "Obese"!!!! :drinker:
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I when through my closet and organized my fall wardrobe and my medium tops fit and my 12's are fitting too although soon they will be too big!
  • savismommy
    Options
    ... got struck with curiosity in Walmart. Tried on a size 16W pants (normally I wear an 18W) and they fit!! A little snug, but they fit!
  • meeperoon
    meeperoon Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    eating a home made turkey burger for lunch and not getting a podgy bloated stomach like I used to. :)
  • JodaNord
    JodaNord Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I pulled all my fall skirts and sweaters out of the bin from last year and none of them fit right! they were all a sise or two too big! whoooppee for me! My whole wardrobe needs replacing!
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone!!

Mine was at the gym. I had a guy on the elliptical behind me on the treadmil stop me as I was leaving to say how impressed he was with my running and that I looked like a natural. I'm training for my first half marathon and I'm only 6weeks into it, so it was nice to hear encouragement from a random stranger. Especially since I ever never been a runner..and I'm a huge klutz! Whooo hoo for not looking awkward on a tread!
  • jgic2009
    jgic2009 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Staying away from the free pasta and garlic bread at work today!
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Love the title of the post! You do need to pay attention because when you get on that weight loss roll, you do start noticing those NSVs right and left! Yesterday my sister and I got together and it was two weeks since we last met and she told me that I have no visible back fat while I was wearing the clingy T-shirt in my profile pix! = D 7 pounds until I reach my final goal - and then I re-evaluate! Total loss from my highest point a 4 1/2 years ago is 63.2 pounds!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!