Whats your NSV today?

Options

Replies

• ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    today I tried on my uk size 12's and they fit!
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    my bmi is "Over weight".... im no more "Obese"!!!! :drinker:

OOO, I didn't think to check that recently.......and LOOKEE!!
    I was OBESE in early August.......and now I'm not!

Thanks for reminding me to check that :)

Height: 5 feet, 3 inches
    Weight: 167.5 pounds

Your BMI is 29.7, indicating your weight is in the Overweight category for adults of your height.

For your height, a normal weight range would be from 104 to 141 pounds.

BMI Weight Status
    Below 18.5 Underweight
    18.5—24.9 Normal
    25.0—29.9 Overweight
    30.0 and Above
  • chuluotababe
    Options
    Dumb question (I'm fairly new to MFP) but what is an NSV? I see it referenced everywhere on the forums. Thanks.
  • bevhols
    bevhols Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that questions of what is NSV .... I know it will be probably a "duh, should have thought of that answer", but I haven't got a clue!
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    NSV: Non Scale Victory :flowerforyou:
  • singer201
    singer201 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    My new-to-me size 10 dress slacks are getting loose, and the 8's fit almost decently. I now weigh slightly less than my 23-y.o daughter, and I'm back to the weight I was before I got pregnant with her.
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I am able to wear a XL shirt in public without having a zip up hoodie or a vest or a jacket on. Just a hint of back fat compared to giant rolls.
  • eyestylemom
    eyestylemom Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I veto'd Starbucks. I didn't need that 200 calories. :)
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, my underwear fell down while I was doing the 30ds. Yes, I do the 30ds in my underwear. lol It is kinda too bad though because I really like them. ;)
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    This is my 6th day in a row working out on a stationary bike (part of the October Iron Man Challenge) and until today, my average speed was between 10 and 11 MPH. Today my average was 12.5!
  • bridgettegarzonie
    bridgettegarzonie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I saw someone I hadn't seen for like 4 months and they said I looked like I had lost "a lot" of weight before I had even mentioned I was trying to. :-)

Plus, I dont have that nasty tummy roll when I sit down anymore! I just noticed it today! : )
  • Leola2011
    Leola2011 Posts: 192
    Options
    I haven't had painful swelling in my lower legs and ankles in a month! I used to have cankles (or fankles, depending on how you look at it). The pitting edema was so bad that I had to wear those ugly compression hose that are way too hot for summer. But now....no more! And I'm not swelling in my fingers, either! I used to have to take my wedding ring off before I went to bed because it would be so tight in the morning that I couldn't even move it. But now....no more!
  • carrun
    carrun Posts: 16
    Options
    I put on a pair of pants today and they were a little loose. I thought putting on my belt would help. My belt was to big!
  • I fought temptations today. stayed away from the junk foods and pop!
  • linbee83
    linbee83 Posts: 144
    Options
    One of the girls at work today noticed I've been losing weight! And commented on how good I look.

Another victory from a few days ago...one of the ladies at work said that I had inspired her and her husband to start walking, and trying to get into better shape!
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I rode 27km (16.5 miles) home from work in the pouring rain last night (it wasn't raining when I left the office!) and this morning two colleagues mentioned that they had passed me on the road but hadn't stopped to offer me a lift because they knew I would say no.

My commitment to exercise and weight loss is clearly evident to them!

PS And as I left the office wearing my cycling gear, another colleague commented that it was so much easier to see how well I looked in tighter clothing. Maybe it's time for another wardrobe clean out!
  • ivikatasha
    ivikatasha Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I currently live with my parents, had to move back, money issues.... bleh

But today they said I looked thinner! I was like "what????" Cause I really didn't think there had been much physical change yet, but yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    I have not dipped into the candy jar at my office for 13 days now!!!
  • chuluotababe
    Options
    NSV: Non Scale Victory :flowerforyou:

Ohhhhhhh! Thank you so much for replying! <trying to think of some NSVs now> :)
  • chuluotababe
    Options
    Oh and P.S. lots of amazing NSVs on this thread. Very inspiring! Thank you all for sharing. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!