sick of FB..

Options
13»

Replies

• lemonychick
    lemonychick Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I use it for Grandparents and other family who live away, just so they can see pix of the kids, but all the other drama - so over it!
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    i keep mine just so i can stay in touch with a bunch of my friends i don't get to see often. i'm more on tumblr and mfp though..
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I love FB because it has put me back in touch with a lot of people I thought I would never see again.

I do keep my friends pretty limited. My rule is, "If I wouldn't want to have lunch with them, I don't friend." This keeps my friends list to a manageable 75. If someone gets too political or religious in their posts, I just "hide" them so they won't show up on my news.
  • tallteacher
    tallteacher Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    The new updates are disturbing, and so I have not posted anything since the changes. No matter what my privacy settings are on my own page, if a friend likes or comments on a picture or post - all of their friends can see it. If one of them comments or likes - all of their friends can see it. It has the potential for hundreds to thousands of strangers to see stuff of mine that I don't necessarily want them to see. I will be deleting all content on my FB page and only use it to stalk others. (LOL!)
  • becky2967
    becky2967 Posts: 124
    Options
    i hate fb, i deactivated mine awhile back to many ignorant mouthy people on there. much prefer here :) x
  • armacd
    armacd Posts: 95
    Options
    Though I do have a fb account, I rarely post on there. MFP is my fb ;-)