30 Day Shred: October - November - Anyone Keen?

Options
1171819202123»

Replies

• KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I ordered an Xbox game for Kinect and got it today!! :bigsmile:
    Its called "Your shape: Fitness Evolved" Includes fitness, yoga, dance, boxing, strenght training etc. So excited to start it as well!
    It measures your body for you on start and then also checks that you do all the moves correct! Also tells you the amount of calories you burn with each workout.
  • rb16fitness
    rb16fitness Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    D3L10 mission complete! Woo hoo! :drinker:
    Thanks guys for all the encouragement along the way :smile:
  • rb16fitness
    Options

D3L10 :noway: The euphoria has clearly got to me. Should read L3D10! :drinker:
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options

YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! High five! To everyone! Can you believe we've managed to stick out solid exercise at this level for so many days? I worked it out, and I've exercised 69 out of the last 77 days. I've never done that in my life before! Who knew I could get so addicted to a range of workouts :laugh:
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options

Woohoo RB!!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

Well done!
  • jonzo21
    jonzo21 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I've also made it to the end, 30DS complete as of today woohoo! Liking the results I got too :) Plan on doing another 30 before the new year. 30DS is now the 60 DAY SHRED CHALLENGE bahhahaha
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options
    Oh my goodness I'm so thriled!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    I lost 1.4kg (3lbs) in one week!! Whoohoo!!

Can I just say that I love Jillian and 30DS... :happy:

Just hope I don't hit a dreaded plateau now...
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options
    I've also made it to the end, 30DS complete as of today woohoo! Liking the results I got too :) Plan on doing another 30 before the new year. 30DS is now the 60 DAY SHRED CHALLENGE bahhahaha
    '

Well done Jonzo!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
    I'd definitely recommend doing it again! :smile:
  • annibester
    Options

:drinker: :flowerforyou: Wow!! That's just fantastic!! You must be stoked!!
    JM sure does know how to kick but!

Have a good weekend!
  • annibester
    Options

Well done! Good for you! JM is gr8. I am also busy with my second round of 30DS. It is adictive.:bigsmile:
  • rb16fitness
    Options

Woo Hoo! Job well done, enjoy round 2 :flowerforyou:
  • Sambo004
    Options

YAYAY!!! Awesome :)
  • Sambo004
    Options

This is fantastic news! You must be so excited :happy:
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Didn't have the best lunch today, so decided to do W1 of 30DS along with W3 of Ri30. I was pretty exhausted by the end, but it was nice to do the Shred again :) They are quite different styles. Ripped is much more frenetic and 30DS more controlled. I enjoyed it :happy:

Alas, no loss on the scale for me this week, but I am feeling more toned, especially round the belly area :bigsmile:
  • Sucy1
    Sucy1 Posts: 52
    Options
    I'm done with the first 30days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Measurement: Arms: 16 to 14 Thighs: 25 to 22 Shoulders: 24 to 20
    Now my abs and wgt will have to wait do to the fact its that time of the month. So all in all not that bad.
  • Sambo004
    Options

Now my abs and wgt will have to wait do to the fact its that time of the month. So all in all not that bad.

Excellent results! All that hard work has definitely paid off!
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options

Well done Sucy!!! :flowerforyou:
    Great loss too!
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options
    Didn't have the best lunch today, so decided to do W1 of 30DS along with W3 of Ri30. I was pretty exhausted by the end, but it was nice to do the Shred again :) They are quite different styles. Ripped is much more frenetic and 30DS more controlled. I enjoyed it :happy:

Alas, no loss on the scale for me this week, but I am feeling more toned, especially round the belly area :bigsmile:

I'm going to start RI30 in the new year.... right after our holiday! I'll be taking 30DS with me on holiday and I'm going to be doing it at least every second day if I can't manage every day! I really don't want to lose all the hard work
  • Sambo004
    Options

I'm going to start RI30 in the new year.... right after our holiday! I'll be taking 30DS with me on holiday and I'm going to be doing it at least every second day if I can't manage every day! I really don't want to lose all the hard work

I'm weighing in tomorrow and I feel thinner. I wore a pair of pants today and I could pull them off without unbuttoning them (non-stretch). It felt great! Ripped is hard work and not as enjoyable as The Shred, but it goes really quickly with only 6 days on each level, so you feel like you're flying through it.

I know how you feel about keeping things up. I'm luckily not going away, so will hopefully get my workouts in (putting Christmas aside), but it isn't easy when you and the family are on holiday. I know, I'm just as terrified that I'm going to go backwards. We just have to do the best we can, and not be too hard on ourselves. This is a tough time of year, we can do the best we can.
  • rb16fitness
    Options

I'm on holiday the week after next and was thinking of taking RI30 with me - I think i'll do it. Pleased i'm not the only person addicted :laugh: