30 Day Shred: October - November - Anyone Keen?

Options
Hi, is anyone keen to start 30 Day Shred with me? I started it beginning of September, but fell at the gym on Day 24 (Level 3 Day 4) and sprained my ankle (loser I know), so I had to take a break. It's finally just about back to normal and I'm ready to start all over again from tomorrow. I lost great cm's from the first round and can't wait to see if I can really tone up and slim down with round 2. Never mind the immense sense of satisfaction and increased energy levels.

Anyone keen to join me? I found it extremely helpful to check in everyday with a bunch of members also doing The Shred, to hold us accountable and keep the motivation going! It was awesome ticking off each day as I'd finished and seeing the changes in my body as I lost cms and toned up!

Hopefully someone is keen to join me. I need the support :happy:

2955970.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I was planning to do another round of the shred so this seems like the ideal time! When do you want to start?

ETA: you said tomorrow! Fine by me.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I was going to restart tommorow to so Ill jion you add me
  • sreimer07
    sreimer07 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Im in!
  • vixxy83
    vixxy83 Posts: 59
    Options
    im already on day 4 but still would like to :)
  • candiceanderson84
    candiceanderson84 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I was going to buy the DVD today so I will join if thats okay
  • Aem2381
    Aem2381 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I will join you! My husband and I are planning on starting it on Monday!
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    Count me in! I also got sidelined with an injury, but I was on L1D9. I'll start again though. The results after just one week were awesome!
  • mindfulmunching
    mindfulmunching Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I AM IN!!! I was considereing posting too, but it seemed such an odd interval the 6th of October I figured I would be left alone in the cold with my pants down LOL. Just got my DVD and REALLY need the support to actually do it!!! Just gained 4 pounds back and BOOOOO I worked too hard to get down there to gain anything back!! I am going to do it tonight. Never been in a fitness circle, how do we keep track of eachother?
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    :smile: I am on day 5 of Level 1, but not currently in a group. I could use the extra motivation to keep going, feeling pretty sore today. I am happy to join up with you all :smile:.
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hey, friend! I'll join you for another round but with it being Octoberfest here and having family in from out of town, I'm not going to start back up until Monday. I'll be a few days behind but that's okay!
  • annibester
    Options
    I'll also join in on Monday. Going away for the weekend, but sooooo ready for my first 30 day shred and need some friends to help me stay committed!! Count me in, if a few days behind is ok.
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    YAYAYAYAY!!!! I'm so excited now! Thanks for joining in and I don't mind when anyone starts as long as I have some support :) I'm starting today and I'm all excited now :happy: Thanks for joining!!!

Let's get Shredded peeps!
  • mindfulmunching
    mindfulmunching Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    So sorry to back out of this, but I am going to do P90X with my local friends starting on Monday! Have to admit I am a bit scared, but the support to do it with two other motivated women I cannot turn down!!:smile:
  • Sambo004
    Options
    So sorry to back out of this, but I am going to do P90X with my local friends starting on Monday! Have to admit I am a bit scared, but the support to do it with two other motivated women I cannot turn down!!:smile:

Good luck! It looks hectic, but I'm sure you get great results from it!

2955970.png
  • dkueter94
    Options
    I just ordered it online today, so as soon as I get it, I'm in! I'm psyched to lose at least 10 lbs by Christmas! I just joined online here and am going to the gym 4-5 days a week doing cardio for 45-50 minutes and some strength training with weights for 20-30 minutes. I can't wait to see the everyone's results, including my own! :)
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Ok so Day 1 Level 1 done. For those doing it for the first time, you definitely get stronger and fitter quickly. It was certainly a lot more doable this time round.

I am so excited! I can't wait to get into some more of my pre-preggy clothes :happy:

Just another note to the peeps starting for the first time, don't get disheartened if you don't lose a lot of pounds. I only lost 2 pounds the first time round, but I dropped 2.5 inches on my waist and an overall of loss of 6.5 inches which made me feel great. I put it down to building muscles.

Anyone else start today?

2955970.png
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Hey, friend! I'll join you for another round but with it being Octoberfest here and having family in from out of town, I'm not going to start back up until Monday. I'll be a few days behind but that's okay!

Welcome back! It's nice to see a familiar face. Looking forward to hearing your feedback on the second round. Enjoy Octoberfest :drinker:

2955970.png
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I started my second round of the Shred today. Working out with Natalie!!
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Level 1 Day 2 done :smile: The only thing I still can't do advanced of in this round are the push ups. I have to still do girly ones, but I will persevere and my goal will be to do at least one set of advanced push ups by the end. Otherwise, I'm loving it. I was a bit tender when I woke up this morning (though I did spinning yesterday & Thursday too, so I think that contributed), but already feeling looser. That's what's nice about exercising every day, you actually work through the stiffness and it's better in the long run.

I am so happy to be back at it!

2955970.png
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Oh, and today I wore my pre-preggy skinny jeans (yay), even though I'm still 10 pounds away from that weight, which just reaffirms to me that I may not have lost weight on the scale, but the Shred has definitely made a huge difference to my body. I am still a long way off, but I see the light (even if my scale doesn't).

2955970.png