30 Day Shred: October - November - Anyone Keen?

Options

Replies

• lauraOOOO
    lauraOOOO Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    i just did L1D5.....i'm enjoying it but getting slightly bored....ready to move onto level 2
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    L1 Day 10 complete! Start Level 2 tomorrow and I'm hoping it's better than I remember it being. Ha ha! Feeling good though :) Good luck with this week everyone!

2955970.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Aem2381
    Aem2381 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    L1 D7 done! Looking forward to getting closer to L2!
  • annibester
    Options
    Day 6 done! Hubby and I have decided to take every Sunday as a rest day.......so,it will take a few days longer to finish.
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Level 2 Day 1 done. Omw! So much harder than L1 :/ Dreading tomorrow. Ha ha! I do remember that it generally gets more manageable from Day 4, so I just need to hang onto that. Phew! Pooped!

2955970.png
  • Sucy1
    Sucy1 Posts: 52
    Options
    Day 1 Done
  • lauraOOOO
    Options
    D6L1 done....feeling good!
  • annibester
    Options
    D7L1 done!
  • annibester
    Options
    Level 2 Day 1 done. Omw! So much harder than L1 :/ Dreading tomorrow. Ha ha! I do remember that it generally gets more manageable from Day 4, so I just need to hang onto that. Phew! Pooped!

2955970.png

Have not even looked at level2, will finish level 1 first......bit scared,lol! Good luck!!!
  • Aem2381
    Aem2381 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    L1 D9 done! One more day of level 1 to go for me! I am excited to start something new, yet very scared :)
  • lauraOOOO
    Options
    D7L1 done
  • Sucy1
    Options
    Day 2 of level 1 done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Level 2 Day 2 done. It almost killed me today :) Gees I was actually gasping! Lol. Day 4 can roll on in now. Good luck to everyone coming to the end of Level 1 soon and best of luck with Level 2!

2955970.png
  • Sambo004
    Options
    I have already lost 1.5 kgs since I started this round of the Shred, so I'm really excited. Only lost 1.3 kgs the last time round, so I'm hoping this round everything will kick into gear. I did lost 16.5 cm with the last round (and I only got to Day 24 because I fell at gym and sprained my ankle). Please, please, please let me lose as many this time round (as well as at least 3 more kgs - he he he). That's what makes the pain worth it!

2955970.png
  • PoppyinBoulder
    Options
    Question for all you "shredders" - is it safe for someone who is 100 pounds overweight? I walk and am pretty fit and have alot of stamina but I also have a bad neck and back and my knees aren't what they used to be. I'd love to try it but am a little concerned it will be too much.

What are your thoughts?
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Question for all you "shredders" - is it safe for someone who is 100 pounds overweight? I walk and am pretty fit and have alot of stamina but I also have a bad neck and back and my knees aren't what they used to be. I'd love to try it but am a little concerned it will be too much.

What are your thoughts?

If you are fit and have stamina I don't see why not. They give you alternative moves if you have weak knees (well, the beginner versions are much smaller movements, there are lots of lunges and squats, but you could not go as deep as the advanced options). I think you would need to be very aware of your form. Jillian is very clear on the correct posture to maintain, and I would think with a bad neck & back this would be important.

Hope this helps!
  • annibester
    Options
    L1D8 DONE!!
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I'm new here and also busy with the 30 Day Shred. On L1Day8 today.
    Need all the motivation and support I can get... Lol.

Thank you annibester for telling me about the group!!

I'm doing the Shred this afternoon.
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Well I just suffered through L1D8.... was so not in the mood as I had such little sleep last night with baby.
    But.... I did it!! Whoohoo!

Question: Is the workout really 20min or is it a bit more??
    Forgot to time myself again.
  • Sucy1
    Options
    L1 Day 3 done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we say SORE