30 Day Shred: October - November - Anyone Keen?

Options

Replies

• Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Hello Fellow Shredders :happy: Well done on making it through another day! Let's just say - we ROCK! Level 2 Day 3 done for me today and it was marginally easier, though I was still gasping by the end and bright red and dripping. He he. Man it's hard! Anyway, feeling super chuffed and really looking forward to passing Day 15 and the downward spiral.

Seriously, well done again for getting through another day. Every day is a step closer to achieving our goals. Aren't you all excited about getting to the end and taking measurements and stuff?

2955970.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    L1D8 done! Hope everyone is doing well.
  • annibester
    Options
    Well I just suffered through L1D8.... was so not in the mood as I had such little sleep last night with baby.
    But.... I did it!! Whoohoo!

Question: Is the workout really 20min or is it a bit more??
    Forgot to time myself again.

Welcome! and good luck, you can do it!!
  • annibester
    Options
    D9L1 done. Don't know if I am scared or excited more, to almost going to the next level,lol! Not getting onto the scale before the finish. Don't want to get discouraged if the scale does not budge(have been stuck for a month). Hoping that the theaury of what you put into you'll get out, works here!. Thanks for the motivation everyone!
  • Aem2381
    Aem2381 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Finished L1 D10 yesterday and going to start L2 today after work...a bit scared but excited for some change!! I will let you all know if I make it tonight! :P
  • Sucy1
    Sucy1 Posts: 52
    Options
    L1 Day 4 done!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Finished L1 D10 yesterday and going to start L2 today after work...a bit scared but excited for some change!! I will let you all know if I make it tonight! :P

Good luck! It's super tough, but I think that it's the one that makes the real difference.
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    L1D9 done and dusted!! LOVE how much stronger I'm getting!!
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Level 2 Day 14 done today. I'm so excited to be doing Day 15 tomorrow and start the countdown down. Man I am super tender today (don't ask me why so randomly in the middle of the set). I decided to take it a little easier today so I didn't go to gym and just did the Shred and went for a walk with baby. Tomorrow's my birthday and I'll still be doing it in the morning :happy:

How's everyone feeling?

2955970.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Sambo004
    Options
    L1D9 done and dusted!! LOVE how much stronger I'm getting!!

Isn't is fabulous!
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 14 done today. I'm so excited to be doing Day 15 tomorrow and start the countdown down. Man I am super tender today (don't ask me why so randomly in the middle of the set). I decided to take it a little easier today so I didn't go to gym and just did the Shred and went for a walk with baby. Tomorrow's my birthday and I'll still be doing it in the morning :happy:

How's everyone feeling?

2955970.png

Happy Birthday early!!! I'm feeling pretty good. Left knee is a little sore just like level one last time around. Not sure if it's the shred or the cold front that has moved in. Man, I'm getting old. Don't think I'm going to be able to work out today. I have parent teacher conferences tonight and doubt I'll have the motivation to do it after that. If so, I'll go ahead. If not, I'm not going to beat myself up about it. I'll just make it up this weekend.

Happy shredding everyone!
  • Aem2381
    Aem2381 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Day 11 L2! Made it and still alive after my first day of L2!! It is a lot harder but I love the different moves in this level! Feeling good so far!!!
  • lauraOOOO
    lauraOOOO Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    just finished L1D9....can't wait to move to L2
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options
    L1D10 Finished!! Just did a little happy dance in my living room! LOL!

And best of all... weighed in at the gym this morning and 1.4kg down baby!!

;)

Wishing all a wonderful weekend!!
    xx
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options

How's everyone feeling?

2955970.png

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SAMBO! For tomorrow that is! :) May you have a fabulous day full of surprised and love. :)
  • Denise_Valentine
    Denise_Valentine Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    i just started today i'm in!
  • Denise_Valentine
    Denise_Valentine Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    it's actually around 25 minutes with the stretching and cool down. did it this morning =)
  • Sucy1
    Sucy1 Posts: 52
    Options
    L1 Day 5 done
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Hello Lovely Shredders! Thank you for the Birthday wishes :) I've had a lovely day! I am so chuffed that I've done Day 15. Woohoo! Half way done. I'm feeling the pressure because I've been given so many treats and taken out to lunch etc. for my Birthday. My husband can't understand why I don't want to eat the fudge he gave me. Lol. Never mind, I'm staying positive. I've gone up to 1,600 cals today (eep), but what do you do hey! Just keep going and tomorrow is another day.

To everyone who's started / just starting Level 2. Good luck! It's so tough, but you know you're getting a great workout hey. He he.

Yay! We're doing so well :)) HIGH FIVE!

2955970.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Sambo004
    Options
    it's actually around 25 minutes with the stretching and cool down. did it this morning =)

Welcome :) How did you enjoy it? Is this your first time?