30 Day Shred: October - November - Anyone Keen?

Options

Replies

• Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 14 done today. I'm so excited to be doing Day 15 tomorrow and start the countdown down. Man I am super tender today (don't ask me why so randomly in the middle of the set). I decided to take it a little easier today so I didn't go to gym and just did the Shred and went for a walk with baby. Tomorrow's my birthday and I'll still be doing it in the morning :happy:

How's everyone feeling?

2955970.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Happy Birthday early!!! I'm feeling pretty good. Left knee is a little sore just like level one last time around. Not sure if it's the shred or the cold front that has moved in. Man, I'm getting old. Don't think I'm going to be able to work out today. I have parent teacher conferences tonight and doubt I'll have the motivation to do it after that. If so, I'll go ahead. If not, I'm not going to beat myself up about it. I'll just make it up this weekend.

Happy shredding everyone!

Don't stress about missing one day. Last time round I had to skip a day and it made no difference to my good results. Do what you can and keep going tomorrow :)
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Well I just suffered through L1D8.... was so not in the mood as I had such little sleep last night with baby.
    But.... I did it!! Whoohoo!

Question: Is the workout really 20min or is it a bit more??
    Forgot to time myself again.

I timed it as 27 mins from start to finish including warm up and cool down.
  • Sambo004
    Options
    L1D10 Finished!! Just did a little happy dance in my living room! LOL!

And best of all... weighed in at the gym this morning and 1.4kg down baby!!

;)

Wishing all a wonderful weekend!!
    xx

That is so so great! What a fantastic loss :) You must be super excited and motivated now :happy:
  • sarscott
    sarscott Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    It really is effective? I've been debating trying it out....
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Sambo - Im super excited and so motivated right now! :bigsmile:
    Wonderful how the hard work is paying off!!

Sarscott - Its REALLY effective!!
    If you're going to do it, take photos before you start and take then again afterwards.... you'll see for yourself.
  • Aem2381
    Aem2381 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    L2 D12 DONE!!!! I am not a fan of planks but guess I will have to get use to them since you do them non stop in L2!
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Level 2 Day 6 done (Day 16). I really don't like this level, so I'm really counting the days. I'm having a terrible eating weekend, no matter how hard I try, but I'm really trying not to dwell on it. Next week is going to have to be seriously focused.

Bring on Level 3!
  • Sambo004
    Options
    It really is effective? I've been debating trying it out....

It really is effective. You don't necessarily lose weight, but you really see a change in your body. Do a search for the Ultimate 30 Day Shred Before and After Pics and you won't need any more convincing.
  • lauraOOOO
    lauraOOOO Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    done L1D10....moving on to level 2 tomorrow! excited :)
  • Aem2381
    Aem2381 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    L2 D13....not so sure that I like this level so much....but I know its working cause I have a whole new level of soreness!! :)
  • DesertSunsetRain
    Options
    Hi, is this group open to random new comers?

I just did my first day of level one today. My arms are so weak! It's going to be tough to start doing it all the time, but I know that it will be worth it. I have seen lots of before and after pictures and I am looking forward to seeing my results in 30 days.

Question though, are you supposed to do the level you are on once a day or twice a day? Or does it really depend on where you are and what your plan is?

Thanks
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Hi, is this group open to random new comers?

I just did my first day of level one today. My arms are so weak! It's going to be tough to start doing it all the time, but I know that it will be worth it. I have seen lots of before and after pictures and I am looking forward to seeing my results in 30 days.

Question though, are you supposed to do the level you are on once a day or twice a day? Or does it really depend on where you are and what your plan is?

Thanks

Of course you can join us :) It's just so great to check in with people each day. Keeps you motivated and holds you accountable.

I do it once a day. As you reach L2 & L3 you'll see why. Ha ha! I do spinning or some other kind of cardio at the gym 3 x a week and try and walk every / every other day, just to add some punch to things.
  • Sambo004
    Options
    L2 D13....not so sure that I like this level so much....but I know its working cause I have a whole new level of soreness!! :)

I like it less and less as the days go on ;) I was also quite tender (not so stiff I couldn't walk), but pretty tender for about the first 6 days, instead of just 2. I can't wait to hit Level 3 now.
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Day 17 done (L2 Day 7). I am so ready to move on to Level 3 now. Level 2 is the devil :laugh:

Trying something new this week, I'm going to stop adding salt to my food & cooking. I've heard really good things from some people and adding extra salt is a really bad habit of mine. I'm hoping it helps.

2955970.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • tracy337
    tracy337 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I would like to join :) Planning on starting tomorrow :)
  • Sambo004
    Options
    I would like to join :) Planning on starting tomorrow :)

Yes, join in! It's great and even better when you have someone to do it with :)
  • lauraOOOO
    lauraOOOO Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    just did D1 of L2....it's killer!! i am not sure if my shoulders are going to make it. anyone else have trouble with their shoulders in level 2??
  • tracy337
    tracy337 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    So day 1 down! I can already say I can NOT wait to move to LV 2! Looked at it and I would MUCH rather do planks then jumping jacks :grumble: *looks down* I love ya girls but ya hurt when you bounce so dang much ROFL :laugh:
  • annibester
    Options
    L1D10 Finished!! Just did a little happy dance in my living room! LOL!

And best of all... weighed in at the gym this morning and 1.4kg down baby!!

;)

Wishing all a wonderful weekend!!
    xx

WTG!!! That's gr8! Congrats on the loss!
  • annibester
    Options
    Day 2 of level 2 done! Had my day of rest on Sunday. New focus for the new week. Good luck to all my shredder pals. Happy shredding everyone.........those last one's count the most!