Replies

• BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    How pretty the trees/anything outdoors get!
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Fall is here and all I have to say is... *kitten* FALL! Fall? I hate the fall... what b*llsh*t. "Oh, the leaves change color." They change color for 2 days. A big wind comes and you got nothing but sticks the rest of the year.

And the weather is completely nonsense... you don't even have a proper fall coat, nothing you wear is right. You wake up it's sunny out you put a coat on, you go out and you're sweating like a pig then you take it off and you're cold... what bullsh*t. The sun is out so you're sweating, but there's a breeze so you're freezing... it's not weather it's MALARIA!!!! The weather is 90, its 30, its 80, its 20, and my balls can't take it any more... big and then small, big small big small...

WoW :blushing:
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    In one word.... everything!!!
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    PUMPKIN EVERYTHING!
  • Q9S7
    Q9S7 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    What's there not to like?! :) I even enjoy what some refer to as blustery/nasty weather!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    The way the air smells. It smells 'crisp'.

I agree, and the beautiful colors of nature. The fall clothing (love layers and boots)...appreciating the one warm day because you know winter's coming, all the harvesting of awesome food like squash and apples...I love fall, but like spring, it's way to short
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Believe it or not, fall yardwork.

I like cool days working up a sweat pulling weeds, trimming limbs on trees after they go dormant, deadheading the summer perennial bed after the birds have emptied the seed heads; planting fall bulbs that will come up in the spring-- basically any excuse to tromp around in work gloves!
  • bellecraic
    bellecraic Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Fall is here and all I have to say is... *kitten* FALL! Fall? I hate the fall... what b*llsh*t. "Oh, the leaves change color." They change color for 2 days. A big wind comes and you got nothing but sticks the rest of the year.

And the weather is completely nonsense... you don't even have a proper fall coat, nothing you wear is right. You wake up it's sunny out you put a coat on, you go out and you're sweating like a pig then you take it off and you're cold... what bullsh*t. The sun is out so you're sweating, but there's a breeze so you're freezing... it's not weather it's MALARIA!!!! The weather is 90, its 30, its 80, its 20, and my balls can't take it any more... big and then small, big small big small...

u need to seriously wise up!!!! . the topic was name one thing u LIKE about fall!!! obviously u dont so why bother contributing????
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    my favorite thing about fall is sitting in my tree stand waiting for a deer to step out, gotta fill the freezer for winter :)

^^^^ me too
  • Legalchica
    Options
    AWSOME Running weather!!!!
  • ohraspberries13
    Options
    People start dressing like they mean it. Layers, scarves, vests, nice boots, accessories, etc. Summer is full of lazy tank tops and shorts, Fall clothing requires a bit more thought and intention.

I completely agree! And I'm of course on of those people, so along with seeing other people put more effort into their outfit, I'm excited to do that too :D
    But also the crunchy leaves! Best sound in the world!
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    The smell in the air in the morning
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    my favorite thing about fall is sitting in my tree stand waiting for a deer to step out, gotta fill the freezer for winter :)

^^^^ me too

Crap! I forgot about ^^^this. So, the smell of the air in the morning while doing ^^^this
  • bellecraic
    bellecraic Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just love the Autumn, its like the Spring, full of beautiful colours and smells.... my one thing i like most is .... no more wasps!!!! lol
  • SBrewer1984
    Options
    pumpkin candles... I hate pumpkin but love the smell of it.
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    AWSOME Running weather!!!!

^^^ This. :D
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    ooh dear just one??? I think the cooler temps for the win
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Absolutely without a doubt THE WEATHER! YAY FOR COOLNESS!!!!
  • TerraGirl17
    TerraGirl17 Posts: 275 Member
    Options

LOVE!! You sound like my hubby lol