Met a MFP friend?

Options

Replies

• ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I can't meet anyone until I've met ilookthetype first...that's my rule!

She must have made an impression on you if you want to lose your MFP virginity to her ;)

She just knows I'm THAT good.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I met an MFP'er and rode the train to a festival with her! Just last week!
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    I am meeting up with two friends from here next week for the first time and working on meeting up with some others....as for the romance thing ummm I am talking to a couple...just have to see where that goes....
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    I wish! :( All of my MFP friends live far away...but I wish I could meet all of them! They're AWESOME!!!
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    I am meeting up with two friends from here next week for the first time and working on meeting up with some others....as for the romance thing ummm I am talking to a couple...just have to see where that goes....

Yay! Puffy heart! I can't wait to lay eyes on my SFAM!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I wanna!! Theres a few I know Id have an absolute blast with.
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    I wish! :( All of my MFP friends live far away...but I wish I could meet all of them! They're AWESOME!!!
    ME 2!!
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I wanna!! Theres a few I know Id have an absolute blast with.

Like MEEEEE (P.S. I'll be in your area again on the 22nd of this month!)
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I've met a couple MFPeeps and they are AWESOME!!! I hope to meet more.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I think it would be neat to meet some of them. However, none of my friends are geographically close to me. :sad:
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options

Yay! Puffy heart! I can't wait to lay eyes on my SFAM!

Hells yeah! Six more days!
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    I think it would be neat to meet some of them. However, none of my friends are geographically close to me. :sad:
    mine either :sad:
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    I've met 6 people. And the lists is growing all the time!
  • wildcard29
    wildcard29 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Haven't met anyone even close to the boonies I live in yet!!!
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    I met someone off of here who was interested in me. It was a couple years ago
  • MissingMyOldSelf
    MissingMyOldSelf Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I work with two of my friends, and I met one person from here. It was a bag of mixed feelings.... I found out how bad a person with severe OCD can be, and someone who doesn't seem to care enough about their family to spend time with them, so he would eat obsessively through the day (up to about 4000 calories, on average), and then spend 4-5 hours working out, missing time with his young children, just so he could get an additional 1000 calories to eat another full meal. There was no self-discipline with him..... It was just a strange situation....
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I just found that you can search for people around you.. I might try that.. Doesn't seem that any of my MFP friends live near me... yet!
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    Who wants to come to NC to hang with the Zip?
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Who wants to come to NC to hang with the Zip?
    Where in NC, exactly...cuz I'm in the awesomer Carolina! but if I spit hard enough, I might hit the north!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I can't meet anyone until I've met ilookthetype first...that's my rule!

I legit just did a fist pump!

I gotta meet my girl Q, seriously was looking into renting a car for that...

sucks for me, you guys wouldn't come to Houston for me...... Boo! But, on a different note, I have Tracy and Jeff's numbers and call and/or text them regularly. Jeff, I will get to meet in 4 weeks and 2 days in person! Yay!!! I hope to get to meet a few more, too.