Bill....Eric....Alcide???

Options

Replies

• ChrisWag
    ChrisWag Posts: 169
    Options
    Anyone but Bill..... UG.... I liked the old Eric better...a good mix of old and new would be great!
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I love Eric. But Eric from the book was WAAAAYYY better than on the show. When he lost his memory in the book, he didn't turn into a petulant twelve-year-old. Of course, I have absolutely no complaints about the show's casting, since picturing Eric as he appears on the show is the icing on the cake.

Um yes - I COMPLETELY agree with this.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I'm a big softie at heart... I kind of liked the mushy gushy Eric. He seemed so innocent and playful. I like those qualities in a partner to offset my strong nature :)
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I love Eric. But Eric from the book was WAAAAYYY better than on the show. When he lost his memory in the book, he didn't turn into a petulant twelve-year-old. Of course, I have absolutely no complaints about the show's casting, since picturing Eric as he appears on the show is the icing on the cake.

I always fancied Eric more than Bill but in season 4, it was the other other way around. BAMF Bill all the way!

And if I were a man, I'd definitely NOT fancy Sookie. She's annoying with her stupid faces and dresses. i'd go for Jessica or Pam. Oh I like Pam very much!
  • Septembergirl23
    Septembergirl23 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Quinn :P

But no seriously... Eric. I drool just thinking about Alexander Skarsgard.

I keep waiting for them to introduce Quinn! LOL! For now I would say Eric too.
  • asyouseefit
    Options
    On second thoughts, I'll go for Andy Bellefleur.
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options

^ME TOO!!! Don't care if it was the new Eric or the old one, I'll take him any way I can get him!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options

This. Granted, I didn't WATCH season 4 yet, but the clips I saw, Amnesia Eric was too wussy. The book version was vulnerable, but still a badass warrior.
  • AshleyLauren589
    AshleyLauren589 Posts: 139 Member
    Options

Um yes - I COMPLETELY agree with this.

Definitely! I love love LOVE Eric from the book. I really don't like Alcide... especially later on in the books. But I still have a soft spot for Bill... I secretly hope he starts acting less like a pansy so Sookie will be interested again.
  • LittleFootLT11
    Options

I keep waiting for them to introduce Quinn! LOL! For now I would say Eric too.

Oh I HOPE Quinn comes in next season! And I'm a sucker for romance and a purist so I have to say Bill... I know, I know. But if we're talking actors here, Alexander Skarsgard would win every time. Except I'm so short that I'd come up to his knee cap.

Oh and Pam is AWESOME. Best quote of this past season "I hate Sookie and her stupid name and her fairy vagina" I about pissed myself.
  • korygilliam
    korygilliam Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    ANDY! lolol (j/k)

Quinn would be cool...I love Eric. I like him in the book when he turns nice, but not how they are doing in the show.

I wish they weren't straying from the book sooo much...I understand wanting to make it interesting for the readers, but damn, they are throwing it up all over the place...
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Who is sookie?
  • LizzieBee17
    LizzieBee17 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    F*uck Sookie...I would take Alcide and then Eric...bad boy Eric...not the pansy a*ss one...

i second this! but bad boy Eric with short hair :love: ... I hate her fake southern accent...grrr
  • asyouseefit
    Options
    Who is sookie?

Main character of True Blood show (and books)
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    I've only seen the show a couple times but I read most of the books. Eric in the books is way different. It's a toss up between Eric and Alcide. Alcide is all warm and fuzzy but Eric is soooo hot, even though he's cold :love:
  • tmiqueen
    tmiqueen Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Eric, for sure! I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating cookies.
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    :love: Alcide ... wait Eric... Alcide...no, Eric...*kitten* can I have a vampire/werewolf sandwich?! :love:
  • MrsSpratt
    MrsSpratt Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Alcide. No question. I want to knock the other two's heads together on a regular basis.
  • darlalu00
    darlalu00 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Alcide...all the way!!!!
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    Eric with Alcide running a close second!

I know Sookie wouldn't choose him being her brother and all, but Jason is pretty dang hot too!