Bill....Eric....Alcide???

Options

Replies

• LizzieBee17
    LizzieBee17 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'd choose them all....that option must be available, right?

BUT if I couldn't.....I'd choose Eric. Bill's a bit too much of a whiner for me....Alcide has a great body but I've got a thing for the light skinned, blonde haired beauty boy Eric. :tongue:

THIS is the winner!!!

UMMM hellz yeah... just rotate!
  • pricetm83
    Options
    Sam Merlotte anyone?
  • LizzieBee17
    LizzieBee17 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I love Eric. But Eric from the book was WAAAAYYY better than on the show. When he lost his memory in the book, he didn't turn into a petulant twelve-year-old. Of course, I have absolutely no complaints about the show's casting, since picturing Eric as he appears on the show is the icing on the cake.

I always fancied Eric more than Bill but in season 4, it was the other other way around. BAMF Bill all the way!

And if I were a man, I'd definitely NOT fancy Sookie. She's annoying with her stupid faces and dresses. i'd go for Jessica or Pam. Oh I like Pam very much!

I am not a man or even gay but i would go for Jessica. She is just wow.
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    All three! I'd pull a sookie. Bill, then Alcide, and I'd save Eric for last. Eric is the one I would keep.
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    Sam Merlotte anyone?

He's hot too! He's from my home state too, makes him even better!
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Sam Merlotte anyone?

Oh Sam is so sweet! He's the marrying kind.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    :love: Alcide ... wait Eric... Alcide...no, Eric...*kitten* can I have a vampire/werewolf sandwich?! :love:

Only if you share lol
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Eric before his amnesia, then Alcide
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Okay so:

Monday: Bill Compton
    Tuesday: Eric Northman
    Wednesday: Jason Stackhouse
    Thursday: Alcide Herveaux
    Friday: Sam Merlotte
    Saturday: Repeat your favorite (or favoriteS... Don't tell me you never thought about it)
    Sunday: Rest day (you'll need it)
  • mom2BandD
    mom2BandD Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Alcide and Eric (tough take charge Eric that is)..though Bill is no slouch.
  • Nickstery
    Nickstery Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Sookie is gross for sure! Jessica all the way! I still can't believe Tera is dead!
    I love Eric. But Eric from the book was WAAAAYYY better than on the show. When he lost his memory in the book, he didn't turn into a petulant twelve-year-old. Of course, I have absolutely no complaints about the show's casting, since picturing Eric as he appears on the show is the icing on the cake.

I always fancied Eric more than Bill but in season 4, it was the other other way around. BAMF Bill all the way!

And if I were a man, I'd definitely NOT fancy Sookie. She's annoying with her stupid faces and dresses. i'd go for Jessica or Pam. Oh I like Pam very much!
  • AshleyLauren589
    AshleyLauren589 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Sookie is gross for sure! Jessica all the way! I still can't believe Tera is dead!

I don't think they're going to kill Tara off yet... if they were going to kill her they wouldn't wait until the season finale IMO.
  • TaraFTMVA
    TaraFTMVA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I love me some Eric! Alcide is sexy too tho.......I dont even know why they all want Sookie anyways....she annoys me now.....she needs a slap and I would love to see Pam do it! <3 Pam!
  • iamahealthychick
    iamahealthychick Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I would like to be the middle of the Eric/Alcide sandwich. With Sam for dessert!
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Eric!!!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I loved Sam way back in like season 1, but he lost something along the way.

Alcide would be my pick. (I liked Jacob too - he he)

Bill and Eric - blah. Although I am still cracking up over the "We're not fluffing puppy dogs!" line.
  • ammbbbeeeerrrrr
    Options
    ERIC! But from reading all the books, i ultimately think she's going to end up with Sam.
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Eric for sure and this is coming from reading some of the books and watching the show :)
    Alcide - looks good and all but its the werewolf thing sorry, you lost me (btw hated Jacob as well)
    Bill - I liked at first but man did that glamor wear off fast.
  • haldeman5
    haldeman5 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I have only seen a bit of the show but have read ALL the books:-) ERIC ALL THE WAY!!!!!
  • coloradocuppiecake
    Options
    I would love an Eric and Alcide sandwich. :)