Does your significant other ever comment on....

Options
katherines2230
katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
How much you poop? Seems like I can never use the bathroom in peace without my fiancé knocking on the door making some crazy joke about it. Some people like to read magazines or newspapers when they go but me? I like to surf MFP message boards when I go so yes it takes a minute. This morning I get a text from him, while he's sitting in the next room, and he asks what I'm doing in there...says he doesn't hear any water splashing so he knows I'm not taking a bath. This isn't the first time we've gone through me losing weight and pooping a lot so he should be used to it. I'm starting to think he's getting a little obsessed with my bowel patterns :huh: :laugh:

Replies

• SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    LMFAO!!!! no. i can't say that my man has ever made a comment :laugh:
  • voluptuous_veggie
    voluptuous_veggie Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I don't care who it is...SO or not, I love announcing that I'm going to go take a nice steamy dump!
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    we just make it a joke.

I for one believe that women don't poop.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    uhhh, no
  • voluptuous_veggie
    voluptuous_veggie Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    we just make it a joke.

Women are pooping machines!
  • sblair77
    sblair77 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    My hubby seems to be keeping some sort of count and will comment that he is jealous if I go more than him! Hahahahaha
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    I did tell mine the other day that poop is fat leaving the body. :laugh:
  • lururu
    lururu Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I find it really frustrating that I can't use the toilet without my 3 year old coming along too................. She asks me if I'm having a poop too and if I say yes she replies 'Good Girl Mummy!!'

My husband never comments on it tho :P
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I talk about it with other mfps. My husband is a nurse and I ask him all the time about weird things my body is doing with the lifestyle change.
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    If he thinks he's funny, leave the door open and have a very detailed conversation with him about your feelings in the relationship. If that doesn't shut him up nothing will.
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    we just make it a joke.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I always make the comment that my wife doesnt poop, she just takes a can of "Poop spray" and sprays it in there when she is done
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    My husband doesn't, but my little ones apparently think I need help potty training still and will remind me to wipe my butt so it doesn't itch later!
  • LizzieBee17
    LizzieBee17 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    LOL... I was always taught that ladies don't talk about that :embarassed: ..... and so I don't. But my BF is dying to figure out when and if it even happens. he says I am not human. :laugh:
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: that is HILARIOUS!!! Omg!! Seriously...I would totally get him for that..make jokes about him going as well..maybe say "Don't be hatin' cause I can release stuff and all you do is retain it":laugh:
  • Tujitsu56
    Tujitsu56 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    LMAO, this is too funny. Did you post this while in there as he was texting? Love it!
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    So...where were you when you typed this post?
  • _Tristan_
    _Tristan_ Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    LOL. Wow, I wouldn't care what you're doing if the door is closed.
  • lovinlife71
    Options
    No....and we are both nurses!!! LOL:laugh:
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Gross. I would lose it if a guy did that to me.

One once asked me "What took you so long?" and I gave him the death stare. He never asked me about my bathroom habits again.

:laugh:
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I find it really frustrating that I can't use the toilet without my 3 year old coming along too................. She asks me if I'm having a poop too and if I say yes she replies 'Good Girl Mummy!!'

My husband never comments on it tho :P

Yeah, my wife can't go to the bathroom without our 3 (almost 4 year old) going with her.