Greys Anatomy

Options
2»

Replies

• Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Ok - I know that the show is fictional. I fully understand that.
    But Derrick is really starting to piss me off.
    Meredith threw herself in front of a GUN for you *kitten*. She tried to save your friends wife. She took care of the baby YOU wanted to adopt while you were MIA. She should be the one pissed at you!
    Im really beginning to hate you and the show!
    Thank god I am not the only one who feels like this! All my friends love the show and him and I just wanna punch him in his whiny loser face.:grumble:
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen last nights show yet but I remember reading that Patric's contract is up this year and he made insinuations that he would not be back. We'll see. And why didnt miranda get chief of surgery.. I hate Owen... he is the absolute WORST actor!!!

Worst actor?!?!?! Are you kidding?! Kevin Mckidd is the best actor on the show. He has a much bigger range than many of the actors in america. Did you know he's actually scottish? He's a great enough actor to master the american accent. He's amazing. Go watch Rome, Journeyman, Trainspotting or any of his other movies or shows. (He has a different accent in each show/movie I mentioned.) I may be a little biased but he his my favorite actor. Definitely one of the most talented in the industry.
    Agreed! Loved him in Rome. I think he is a great actor.