I've been told to stop losing weight

Options
13»

Replies

• efwolfcub
    efwolfcub Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I presume these are people who know you well and who are used to seeing you at your heaviest.

You probably look so slim to them, compared to your previous silhouette, that they think you have gone too far. You have been living healthy long enough to know your own numbers, though, and to know what is a healthy weight for you. Stick to your goals, buddy, and good on you.

I've got to agree with this. Think of it this way - if you had long hair for years or a beard, and then suddenly shaved it off, wouldn't people look at you a little funny at first? people are just getting used to the 'new you' - especially if its been a long time since they've seen you
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    it's your body, your life. you stop when you are happy. I haven't been told to stop losing weight yet but I have been told in the past to stop jogging b/c it was bad for me. I didn't listen.
  • londanfudd4eva
    Options
    i havent lost much yet but i have people telling me i dont need to lose weight at all but i say get to where u r comfortable and i looked at your pics u have done great!