What was the last thing you ate?

Options

Replies

• Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I had french toast one slice 194 calories including butter and maple syrup.
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    Options
    Just ate a chocolate chip cookie. Home made, 132 calories, 100% yummy.
  • Mariannewww
    Options
    Heinz lentil soup 186 cals so nice and toasty in the cold weather.
  • RachelT14
    RachelT14 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    A mature cheddar and mango chutney sandwich on wholemeal bread. About 250 calories and it was delicious!
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt with this very awesome nut granola!
  • gemmaclaire26
    Options
    I had a can of weightwatchers tomato soup at 3pm as i was internet shopping at lunchtime whilst my youngest was sleeping and didnt notice the time! it was very yummy and at less than 80cals was fab!
    have a thing for the heniz mushroom and chicken toast topper on crackerbread at mo, so thats what i had for breakfast and hubby is about to cook my chilli con carne and rice with a pork sausage for dinner!!

and then to top off my day im going to be having 6 squares of mint aero with a cup of highlights hot choc whilst watching xfactor!!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I had Dannon Oikos plain Greek yogurt with Quinoa, Asian pear, and Stevia.
  • PandaPop87
    Options
    I had a weight watchers belgian chocolate and vanilla mousse - 106 cals. Was a nice (and not so bad) treat!
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Ashleypeterson37 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Cheesy Doritos!! Mmmm :D
  • marzahl68
    marzahl68 Posts: 201
    Options
    Quaker Rice Cake "Caramel Corn"
  • mandelea
    Options
    Multi-grain cheerios and milk.
  • pauperlunatic
    Options
    weight watchers vanilla yogurt - 47 cals
  • cdstadt
    cdstadt Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Homemade vegetable fried rice and some tofu puffs. I made a soy apricot dipping sauce to go with it
  • KatFierce
    KatFierce Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    For lunch I had a roll up sandwich on Josephs Flax,Oatbran and Whole wheat flour Lavash bread, with low sodium honey turkey, some iceburg lettuce, a sprinkle of raw sliced almonds, sprinkle of dried cranberries, and one wedge laughing cow garlic and herb cheese spread on it.
    With 1 gala apple , sliced 1 tbsp peanut butter to dip it in 1 serving Wheat thins honey what Stix, and for dessert a 90 cal fiber one bar. 2 glasses of Seltzer water to drink

630 calories but Im breastfeeding full time and we are headed out to a baseball game in a few so I needed something filling with lots of nutrition
    It was INSANELY GOOD mmmmmmmmmmm
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I am at work right now. Eating an apple and a turkey/cheese flatbread wrap. It's all about 400 calories...it's my lunch and breakfast since I ran out of time this morning to eat before I left for work.
  • shazzahare
    Options
    heinz oxtail soup great on cold day and handy to drink at work. 186 cals.:bigsmile:
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    I just had one square of a Trader Joe's organic milk chocolate truffle bar. It was awesome!

I probably should not have eaten it, since it is my birthday weekend and treats from my co-workers are already appearing...
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    Egg Mcmuffin.
  • kassandra81
    Options
    I just had a salad with onion, grape tomatoes, fat free kraft Italian dressing, roasted chicken and light feta cheese.... YUM!!! 225cals, 12carb, 6fat. :)
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    BBQ chicken thigh Yum!