What was the last thing you ate?

Options

Replies

• CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Stuffed green pepper, half of one. Added a bit of BBQ sauce on top, yum-o!!!! Feeling happy and full. Its about 170 calories. Ohh and my laughing cow cheese wedge, sun-dried tomato. So a total of 205 calorie for lunch. Not bad.
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Currently snacking on "Apple-2-the core" peeled fruit snacks (bought from Starbucks). 1 serving fruit, 110 calories, and tastes AMAZING! Apple chips have been my new favorite thing ever since discovering them in Subway last week! Subway's apple chips are crunchy while the ones from Starbucks are chewy and have retained moisture from the fruit. I like both almost equally , but it is worth it to point out that Starbuck's has 110 calories and Subway's has 45 calories. Both are 1 serving of fruit. Today I needed a little more to eat so I got the bigger package. This one even has 3 grams of fiber :)
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I had a stuffed green pepper, half of one. Topped with some BBQ sauce. Yum-O!!! And a wedge of laughing cow cheese, sun-dried tomato. Total of 205 calorie. Not bad for lunch.
  • sarahkatara
    Options
    Stuffed green pepper, half of one. Added a bit of BBQ sauce on top, yum-o!!!! Feeling happy and full. Its about 170 calories. Ohh and my laughing cow cheese wedge, sun-dried tomato. So a total of 205 calorie for lunch. Not bad.

Love green peppers! what do you stuff them with?
    Laughing Cow is sooooo good. Try the BabyBelle cheeses too. they're 1 oz servings and are great for snacks too :)
  • theroadto100
    theroadto100 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm having honey chobani right now! 150 calories :)
  • sarahkatara
    Options
    Homemade vegetable fried rice and some tofu puffs. I made a soy apricot dipping sauce to go with it

This sounds great! can you add a basic recipe for this?
  • WoWmamaErin
    WoWmamaErin Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I just had a salad. About 350 cals. 3 cups mixed greens, chicken, walnuts, crasins & feta cheese. Topped with a raspberry vin dressing... very yummy!
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Dinner was local chippy's fish and chips plus some green peas I cooked to go with it. We split two suppers amongst myself, my hubby and my two kids.
  • brookjodie
    brookjodie Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Pork and brocolli stir fry with wild rice. Homemade of course. ;)
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    raw skin on peanuts! yum
  • Dreamer1311
    Dreamer1311 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Leibniz Butterkekse with a cup of fennel,anis tea.....yummmmmmmm
  • sheila77551
    sheila77551 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    One Roma Tomato and one half cup of Kroger Fat Free Cottage Cheese. The calorie count is 105, and it's a healthy, nutritional snack or even a light lunch. :)
  • kcmg0730
    Options
    I just ate a home made calzone, filled with pancetta, onions and pizza sauce...absolutely fabulous! 446 cals all together, which isn't too bad, considering it was HUGE! :-)
  • xbloodlossx
    Options
    300g of over baked rustic chips, 2 small cos loins, lighter than light mayo, garlic granules n fresh chives was lush but now i have smelly garlic breath :) lol - 504 cals
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    1 Entenmann's Rich Frosted Chocolate Donut (77) Not worth it.
  • Juleeroch
    Juleeroch Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Jacket potato and 1/2 can sainsburys basic chicken curry - yummy. 317 cals
  • tinywithaBIGheart
    Options
    dannons light n fit banana yogurt with some raspberries .
    yogurt was 80cals and only had about a handful of berries :smile:
  • Raf702
    Raf702 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Turkey sandwich, plain. 10-grain bread slices, a small squeeze of yellow mustard, 2 turkey slices. All I had left, need to take a trip to the grocery store, lol. Slices of onions and lettuce.

Bread slices= 160 cals
    2 turkey slices= ~25-30 cals
    Yellow mustard= 0 cals
    Onions= 1-5 cals
    Lettuce= 1-5 cals

Filling, tastes good, and low cals, I usually put 4 slices of turkey, but ran out today, lol.
  • flamegirl72
    flamegirl72 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Visalus Vi-Shape Shake flavour du jour - Mocha!!! 216 calories of yummy goodness!!
  • janetb21
    janetb21 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I just ate a Gala apple. Calories were around 70 I think maybe