Need to lose 11.5 pounds by November 3rd! Possible?

Options
13»

Replies

• mslh84
    mslh84 Posts: 180
    Options
    Well it may be a little amount for you guys... but my STARTING weight was only 64 kgs. I have binge eaten for like a year so I'm hoping one WHOLE month of not binge eating and being very strict with what goes into my mouth will immediately result in at least 5 pounds coming off without me trying too hard (fitness wise). I'm naturally 55 kgs... so lets hope my body realises that I'm trying to get back to normal, ey.

My first month at the gym I lost 9 lbs. So it is possible...BUT I went to the gym 5 days a week for 4 weeks, well still going 5-6 days a week. If you aren't willing to put in the effort of fitness while changing your eating habits, I highly doubt its going to work...and a 1200 calorie limit just seems ridiculous. Leaving yourself hungry can put your body into starvation mode, and you could end up binge eating 10x worse than you began. I've got a lot of great advice from these message boards.

Many times I've been exhausted, but still went to the gym anyways. If I can't get to the gym, I try to do some at home exercise. Best of luck on your video.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I agree with PatientBearTiger. My advice to you is to follow your goals and use the food and exercise calculators on here religiously. You won't lose all the weight but some is better than none right?
  • Speedy89
    Options
    start running.
  • Speedy89
    Options
    a lot
  • Breadoholic
    Breadoholic Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    At the moment I am working quite often and don't have a lot of time to exercise. 1200 calories daily should be enough and i feel full. I bike ride to and from work and do yoga once a week. I am working in the middle of Australia where the conditions are completely different than what I'm used to. The gym here doesn't open all day and doesn't allow you to work out independently, which is frustrating. It only has classes, which tend to run when I'm working. I also cannot really go on runs after work because it's dangerous here at night, so basically my diet has to be the main focus until I move back to the city in November.

I'm definitely going to HYDRATE and cut out foods which bloat the stomach. I've cut out most carbohydrates to fasten the process. I'm also drinking green tea as opposed to coffee.

We'll see.

Thanks for the advice.

Christina xo