Longest u can run without stopping?

For me, its an hour..or 5 miles.

Replies

• kassied09
    kassied09 Posts: 397
    Wow that is really great! Mine is 20 minutes, on a good day. So about 2 miles.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    The longest I've raced was 10k - 6.2 miles - in 53:12. I could have kept going, but once you cross the finish line and someone hands you a water, you really have no more motivation to run! :laugh:

I've covered longer distances, but with walk breaks.
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Pssh... I got you all beat. I can run for like 3, maybe even 6....seconds. Wait... well I'll catch up. LOL :D Cheers to you runners!
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Pssh... I got you all beat. I can run for like 3, maybe even 6....seconds. Wait... well I'll catch up. LOL :D Cheers to you runners!

me too...im NOT a runner..maybe some day when my *kitten* stops hittin me...LOL
  • toque_de_miel
    toque_de_miel Posts: 223 Member
    Best so far for me was 7 minutes at 5mph :)
    I'm in the middle of c25k so that should be steadily increasing here soon!!
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    About 100 yards and then my knees feel like they are filled with ground up glass for the next three hours.

However walking at 3.5 mph or better I can pull off for more than an hour now.
  • JamesBurkes
    JamesBurkes Posts: 382 Member
    About 25 minutes or so, or just over 2 miles. Then again, I'm not really sure as I hit a massive (and steep hill) at that point in my route which always wipes me out. I don't know if I could go much further on a flat route.... probably not, to be honest.
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 497 Member
    25 miles, roughly four and a half hours. I never did finish a marathon without walking a little.

to be clear, that is my record--I can't do it consistently. When not in race shape, I can usually do 7-8 miles/up to an hour and a half before I really want to walk a little.
  • kmihalik
    kmihalik Posts: 6 Member
    So far it's been 9 miles 90 minutes. Training for a half-marathon in February. Trying to add a mile a week.
  • Kristina0202
    Kristina0202 Posts: 188 Member
    to the mailbox
  • Raf702
    Raf702 Posts: 196 Member
    So far it's 3.3-3.5 miles at a 9-min pace, 6.7 mph.
  • I just did 7 miles in 1:13. Hope to run the Disney 1/2 Marathon in January.
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Longest run to date was 7.5 miles in about 90 minutes.
  • dobarber
    dobarber Posts: 611 Member
    About 200 yards. Of course that'll increase drastically once I get the extra person(in weight) off of me!:bigsmile:
  • flabulous4
    flabulous4 Posts: 599 Member
    5K - spot the Couch to 5K graduate! Working on Bridge to 10K but that includes walk breaks...
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    I'm up to around 2.7 miles. Have a 5k in a week but fighting blisters right now, so taking it easy. Hoping adrenaline will kick in and give me the extra boost I'll need come race day!
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Tuesday I reached 12 miles in 2 hours and 15 minutes. This was done at a slower pace because I never ran that far before. I am training for my first half which is next Saturday :smile:
  • flabulous4
    flabulous4 Posts: 599 Member
    Good luck, scary fit person!
  • Haven't actually tried for longest distance without stopping in many years.... Today, I ran for a solid hour with my camelbak (about 20lbs total) on my back and then rode my bike for an hour... If I was going to guess, I probably ran about 10 minute miles... Every once in a while, I'd stop and do 10 miitary pushups; then immediately start running again... I' ve dropped 60 lbs and have a ways to go to my goal weight.... Hope to do a triathlon in the spring......
  • jakejacobsen
    jakejacobsen Posts: 584 Member
    depends who or what is chasing me