What's the one thing you couldn't live with out?

Options
13»

Replies

• TequillaLover89
    TequillaLover89 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Mushroom & swiss burgers (no mayo, I use to like it but I just don't anymore). I use to eat the whole burger with fries. Now I only can eat half of one and a couple of fries, so no need to drop it completely. It's all about portion control imo.
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    pie
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Cheese on everything & pasta! In the past, if I could I would eat pasta almost everyday, so much so that my Hubby said "Can we have something besides pasta for dinner once in a while?" Obviously, I hadn't noticed!

So now instead of putting cheese on everything in sight & having pasta everyday, we have pasta once or twice a week. I've switched to low-fat cheese & use it sparingly!

Indeed, if you deny what you like completely you are doomed to fail. Moderation is the key!

4581915.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Sezmo83
    Sezmo83 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Cheese. I refuse to even try to cut it out of my diet, I don't want a life without cheese. And it's got to be full fat too. I just make sure to weigh how much I'm having and add it to my calories.
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    I can't give up any of the stuff I like- pizza, alcohol, pasta, etc. Moderation is key for me.
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Coffee,and I don't. I just drink it black.

But I have done no baking...and my family misses it. Need to get to my next milestone first.
  • ChristmasCrystal
    ChristmasCrystal Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate, beer, & Thai food!! Everything in moderation =)
  • kiwipez
    kiwipez Posts: 144
    Options
    Bagels and cream cheese
  • Kara52217
    Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I eat chocolate EVERY DAY! And, yes, I still lose weight. I give myself a 100 calorie chocolate allowance. That's 3 Hershey kisses, 2 York Peppermint Patties (mini), 2 bite size Snickers, one small chocolate chip cookie, etc....

If I deny myself chocolate, I'll fall off the bandwagon and binge on tons of it. If I have my few little pieces, I savor them and continue eating healthy the rest of the day!

Have you tried te new skinny cow candies. Delicious and 110-120 calories