Women-Is It Hard to Find a Shirt When U Have Big Boobs

Options

Replies

• Maff87
    Maff87 Posts: 39
    Options
    omg I'm a 32 H (naturally) and finding dresses or tops that fit is a pain! Also finding bras is a pain...can't wait to lose this weight! Oh and bikinis are almost non-existent...be prepared for a lot less choice! Also long necklaces look silly. Shopping will be a hell of a lot less stressful with less boobage!

I agree with Vegangirl88, shirts...I don't even bother now and high neck tops create that shelf look, v neck tops for sure!

http://www.bigbustsupport.com/how_to_choose_the_right_necklace.html
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Be prepared, too, for having stains on your chest. If I drop food, it never makes it to my lap! A drip of sauce ends up drawing all attention to my chest!

Haha, I carry a Tide pen everywhere I go...
  • Maff87
    Maff87 Posts: 39
    Options

Be prepared, too, for having stains on your chest. If I drop food, it never makes it to my lap! A drip of sauce ends up drawing all attention to my chest!

HAHA yes! Same!
  • nakedskeleton
    Options
    i'm a 36D, and have a constant problem with shirts that are either to tight on my chest or to loose around the waist. button ups are also a pain in the *kitten*. also, i have posture problems to, which suck. >__>
  • sharanranran
    sharanranran Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Button up shirts are a pain in the *kitten* (I'm a [natural] 32D) and the buttons strain across my chest, but if I go a size up its too baggy everywhere else.

I'm a 36 f and I sew my button shirts up where they gape! Took me 40 years and a great friend to find that out as I wouldn't buy buttoned stuff since I was at school and regularly got comments about boobs and gapes! She showed me I could wear anything I wanted, I just did a bit of sewing and now I'm not restricted anymore! Enjoy your boob job..I wish I could give you some of mine!!! :)
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Shirts that are a little longer, with a tied or buckled belt. Buy a bunch of tank tops or camisoles for layering under wrap shirts. Find a good tailor.
  • gogonunubean
    gogonunubean Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Yes, button ups always gape and tank tops etc always cling. If I find a top I like that fits well without straining across my boobs, I buy it in all the colors it comes in!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Yes, button ups always gape and tank tops etc always cling. If I find a top I like that fits well without straining across my boobs, I buy it in all the colors it comes in!

Ditto! I bought 8 different colors of the same shirt last week because it fit me so well.
  • jasmineconley
    jasmineconley Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I have had DD my whole life and shirts and dresses are a bear to get anything for but wait until summer and you look at bikini tops! Apparently they think one size fits all and I will tell you I don't wear them because I look like a HOOKER! It's not much fun
  • siabevis
    siabevis Posts: 811
    Options
    Lol I dont mind showing them off. Heck, for $5,500 I want people to know. Of course I dont want to look slutty, but Im not going to try and "hide" them if you know what I mean.
  • hrobinson416
    hrobinson416 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the tips! I dont like button ups. THANK GOD! Haaaaaa. Will invest in some V necks I suppose. They are my favorite. I love loose fitting tops (maternity style but not maternity) anyways, but Im just curious as to how they would look in a tight shirt.

I have been a D cup since I turned 14. Wore 4-6's but not inmy chest. They look gross is my opinion in tight clothes, however, buying a large shirt just for your boobs isnt flattering either. So I wore, unfortunately, tighter tops so they fit across my shoulders(othrwise they fell off my shoulders). I felt trashy with the tight shirts, but I had few options. I would much rather be a B and be comfortable and cute in the clothes I buy. C cup is the most I ever want to be.....I am hoping I can drop enough to get there finally. Sick of Ds. Plus big boobs will make your back sore. Think of that also. And they get in the way of everything too!

Also bras are awful to find, and bikinis are a nightmare. Either they barely cover your nipples only or they leave you hanging out the side..those are your two options. Altho - in a bikini at least you can show you arent an extra large everywhere lol. I would opt for a C if I were you but thats just me.
  • it_be_asin
    it_be_asin Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    You do know that shirts in clothing stores are made for women with B cup breasts? If I naturally had B cup breasts, I would keep them as they were! Being big up top is a pain.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Lol I dont mind showing them off. Heck, for $5,500 I want people to know. Of course I dont want to look slutty, but Im not going to try and "hide" them if you know what I mean.

Low scoop tops look great on big boobs. They are sexy, but you don't get the "I can see down your boobie crack" effect of low cut V-neck tops. Anything that has spaghetti straps usually break eventually on me, so I either go strapless or legit tank tops with wide arms. Big boobs are hard to hide, so don't worry about them looking nonexistant :)
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I bought a new jacket to celebrate losing 50 pounds. I was hoping I could fit into a L or XL now, but nope, still had to get a XXL at 200 lbs because of my big frickin boobs :explode: I'm a 40DD
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Button up shirts are a pain in the *kitten* (I'm a [natural] 32D) and the buttons strain across my chest, but if I go a size up its too baggy everywhere else.

I totally agree, I'm a natural 34D but other than that I have no worries with tops. SWEET on the boob job. If you need a support page I've got just the place, let me know
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Heck, for $5,500 I want people to know.

Are we supposed to be impressed that you're spending that much money on fake body parts?
  • jasmineconley
    jasmineconley Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    The problem isn't showing them... It's being on nipple patrol lol

• harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Question. If you are worried about what you've asked in your question .. why go D at all ??

I"m a natural D, and a full C is about perfecto !
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I meant to answer this on your status, but why not bump this thread for you instead.:wink:

I'm a 38DDD and I only wear dresses and yes, sometimes it doesn't look right if I don't get a certain style. I usually always have at least *some* cleavage baring, not only cause it's just me (heh) but also because it improves how the dress looks on me. Dresses that fully cover my chest makes the outfit look off and unfashionable. Not to mention my waist and stomach are unproportionately smaller than my chest area, so it's better to get something that has a bit of stretch in it.
  • saugustin07
    saugustin07 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yes I have struggled with this forever. But recently due to my weight loss I have been able to go from size XL to L. The best type of shirts are the stretchy material shirts.