Psychoanalysis of MFP - Pics

Options
dsjohndrow
dsjohndrow Posts: 1,821 Member
Decided to turn it in to a blog post. Tell me why you chose the profile pic that you have.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/dsjohndrow

Replies

• hhcote
    hhcote Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I chose honesty this time. No more hiding behind old pictures. It's almost like an AA meeting. I admit I have a problem and it's time for me to move on. Soon I'll have a thinner me picture to post!

:glasses:
  • GouchisGirl
    GouchisGirl Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Even though it was taken 3 months ago when I was pregnant it is the most recent one I have without my kids in the picture with me......
  • Tiffanydepiano
    Tiffanydepiano Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    it's the only one i have that is pg.
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    hoping it's fairly obvious ;)
  • charlibets
    charlibets Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Decided to turn it in to a blog post. Tell me why you chose the profile pic that you have.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/dsjohndrow

My picture came with an email joke that was circulating many years ago. I saved it b/c I thought it was funny and just use it for places that call for a pic where I don't know anyone. Use it on my goodreads site too.
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    First race picture I ever got. So I am proud of it! :)
  • Lynn9498
    Options
    Good post :>)
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I chose this photo because it's a good photo and that is my "snarky/sarcastic" expression - which is my personality most of the time.
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I use my scenery from my balcony, bc I love to look at it.
  • mzenzer
    mzenzer Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I chose mine because it was after finishing Insanity, wearing my reward shirt, and it was the best shape I've ever been in.
  • ShazMc73
    ShazMc73 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    It's the most recent photo I have - was taken the day before I joined MFP in August.
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Because it's awesome :D and was taken on a really fun night, one of the last I got to spend with my best friend before she went off to France to study.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    To remind myself that THIS is what I look like now! And it's not that bad :heart:
  • owlcalls
    Options
    I chose mine because my parents forced me to eat canned peas.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Because my 13 year old helpfully deleted all photos off my memory card after downloading them on the computer. (Said I didn't need them an the memory card). Computer crashed (Of course!). So have no pics yet. Will take some in a day or two and maybe get the courage to post one or two.
  • Jelleebean
    Options
    mine's the most recent of me, taken after a 37lb weight loss... hoping to update again soon...
  • mzenzer
    mzenzer Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Oh and by the way I completely disagree with each of your points. They are leaping assumptions and every one of them only give one possible reason, and it's on the most cynical side of the spectrum. That, actually, tells me a lot about you. Sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar. Armchair? Glad psychoanalysis is not your day job, because if it was you'd probably just be writing a lot of scripts for xanax because you wouldn't be helping your patients. Sorry I call it like I see it.
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Nothing I didnt know before ;)
  • mrivera713
    mrivera713 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    That's ironic that I just changed my profile pic and then saw this post. I just changed my picture because I never like to show my full body. But now I know this is REALLY temporary. And I'm proud of where I'm heading, so where I'm at now isn't bothering me as much as it use to.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    No reason,just the last one I took.