Destined To Be A Diva Challenge Week Two *Closed Group*

Options
Welcome to the 2nd week of the challenge divas!

Week two: Choose Two different exercises from each workout tab 4 days this week. Please share one low fat/no sugar/low carb recipe on the thread.
Hopefully last week you were able to hit the exercise target last week because we’re going a little harder this week and adding 5 mins to the minimum requirement, so this week to earn your points the target is to hit 245 mins.
Also for water don’t forget we’re trying to flush those pounds out so we’re going to start slow since a lot of us had issues hitting the target and go for at least the 64 oz of water daily or a total of 448 oz. for the goal this week.

*Also keep in mind weigh in is on Saturday but you can start sending it in on Friday, this helps us be able to get the charts up in a timely manner, as of Saturday night if you haven’t weighed in it won’t count for your team for that week and if you miss two weigh-ins , you will be removed from your team.

Wrap Ups from last week, congrats to all the members of Team Fit-n-Fab, you guys rock!
Team Diva
Member Name Loss This Week Exercise
Mins
(Goal:210 Mins) Water Intake
(Goal: 700oz) Total Points
This Week
Captain MsCyone
Jisdashyt -6 450 500 10
Lovedalibra -2 1248 424 10
Classyhoney -3 380 64 10
*Hershey_kiss* -2.3 240 15
Chunkyme -2.8 861 676 20
Ladileslie -1.4 ? 0 15
RhoyalT -1.7 125 0 5
TanyaDL -2 5
Darkroyaltmua -3 250 759 15
Totals: 32.2 lbs lost 3956 3319 105

Team Phat 2 Phabulous
Captain: Shajsum
Allybally6 -0 300 512 15
Kaesize6 -.6
0nmyway2thin -2.2 656 654 20
Lsmithjones -2.4 437 962 15
Angsmith79 -4 633 374.7 20
Totals: -9.2 lbs lost 2251 3032 70

Team Fit-n-Fab
Captain:
Plussizeddiva24
Garlic7girl -5 260 104 10
Lexiesweetheart -3 140 152 10
Mycorner99 -3 452 141 10
lladler -2 60 224 5
Josette31 -5 559 820 20
GGfit190 -0 510 672 10
Brandie91 -2 140 576 10
1rarejewel -2 192 584 10
Candiceanderson -2.2 357 608 15
Slenderwishes -1.4 209 800 10
Divarachonishere -0 125 320 0
Totals: 29.8 lbs lost 4146 5901 110

Replies

• GettinMyLifeBck
    GettinMyLifeBck Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Just wondering if you received my information. I didn't see my name on there, I sent to my captain Team Phat2 Phab.
  • budgetqueen79
    budgetqueen79 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    How does this work?
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    bump
  • classyhoney
    classyhoney Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies! I'm definitely going to try to drink more water. I get at least 64 oz per day but hitting the 110 oz has been a challenge.

My favorite low carb/low fat/ no sugar snacks:

Sugar free jello (any flavor) w/ greek yogurt
    Egg whites or boiled egg + one slice of turkey bacon
    Laughing bow light swiss cheese wedge
  • Shajsum
    Shajsum Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Just wondering if you received my information. I didn't see my name on there, I sent to my captain Team Phat2 Phab.

Dont worry hunny you'll be added in, sorry for the mixup!
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Huh, I really don't have any any recipes like that. I just substitute items for lower fat/cal/sodium versions like milk cheese and what not. Sorry. :embarassed:

As far as snacks I like fruits.....apples, bananas and oranges or 2% milk jello pudding and my favorite sweet tooth killer, diet cherry Dr. Pepper.....mmmmm!

As far as my personal challenge, these are the exercises I've chosen: Squats, Lunges, tricep dips, walking push ups, reverse crunch and bicycle.
  • LoveDaLibra
    Options
    Honestly im proud of ALL of us on All teams!! We worked our
  • LoveDaLibra
    Options
    Honestly im proud of ALL of us on All teams!! We worked our
  • LoveDaLibra
    Options
    Honestly im proud of ALL of us on All teams!! We worked our butts off and drank enough water for a FISH to drown!!!
    Keep it up Ladies im cheering for us ALL no exceptions!!
  • jwhit31
    Options
    Honestly im proud of ALL of us on All teams!! We worked our butts off and drank enough water for a FISH to drown!!!
    Keep it up Ladies im cheering for us ALL no exceptions!!

I couldn't agree more!!! Keep up the good work Divas!!!!
  • MsCyone
    MsCyone Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies, lets work on making this week even better than last!
  • candiceanderson84
    candiceanderson84 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies!! I hope all is well with everyone!!

Well I'm going to aim to lose 3-4lbs this week and I'm also going to incorporate Jillian Michael's 30 day shred into my routine.

As for a recipe I really don't have one but whenever I cook any meal I dont use salt and I pretty much bake everything.
  • RHOyalT
    RHOyalT Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone. Trying to up my water and exercise numbers this week. I'm on day 7 of Jillian Michael's 30 day shred...hope to incorporate other cardio and strength training with that.
  • RHOyalT
    RHOyalT Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    *Here's my recipe. I haven't tried this yet, but it sounds delicious. I plan on making it one day this week so I'll let you know how it is *

Fat-Free Microwave Apple Crumble Delight

One more (last one!) of mine from food.com

"A sweet and tasty, yet healthy, alternative to traditional apple crumble. This can be made at work as a quick lunch or dessert, or in the oven at home if you have the time. Superb for dieters, waist watchers, and healthy eaters alike.

Ingredients:
    1 large apple (Granny Smith or Crispins are ideal)
    1 tablespoon artificial sweetener (I use Splenda Brown Sugar blend)
    1 teaspoon cinnamon
    1/4 cup low-fat granola
    1 dash water or 1 dash lemon juice

Directions:
    Prep Time: 5 mins
    Total Time: 10 mins
    1 Slice apple in half, then into 1/2-cm thick slices.
    2 Sprinkle 1/2 Tsp of cinnamon and 1/2 Tbsp of Splenda into the bottom of a small, microwavable bowl.
    3 Arrange half of the apple slices into the bowl.
    4 Repeat Step 2 with the remaining ingredients, including the sprinkle of water/lemon juice and the Cereal or Granola (keep granola/cereal until after heating if you want it to remain crunchy, not soggy).
    5 Nuke in the microwave on high for about 1 1/2-2 minutes, depending on the microwave, until the apples are just tender. The steam from the water or juice will cook the apples slightly.
    6 Remove from microwave and enjoy!

Nutritional Facts for Fat-Free Microwave Apple Crumble Delight
    Serving Size: 1 (226 g)

Servings Per Recipe: 1
    Amount Per Serving
    % Daily Value
    Calories 116.1

Calories from Fat 3
    33%
    Total Fat 0.4 g
    0%
    Saturated Fat 0.0 g
    0%
    Cholesterol 0.0 mg
    0%
    Sodium 2.7 mg
    0%
    Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
    10%
    Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
    25%
    Sugars 22.0 g
    88%
    Protein 0.6 g

Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/fat-free-microwave-apple-crumble-delight-320475#ixzz1aOdx7bDx
  • jwhit31
    Options
    Hey Divas, I know a lot of people are having trouble drinking their water for the week so I thought I'd share my methods of getting all my water in. First off, I have two different size water bottles. 24 oz for working out and 34 oz bottle for mealtime. When it's hot I drink cold or ice cold water. When it cold the water has to be room temperature or I can't finish it.

5am workout: 24 oz (If I don't finish it while working out I will finish it before I eat or drink anything else)

Breakfast: 34 oz (I drink all of it with breakfast. It took me a little while before I was able to drink so much but I'm use to it now.)

Lunch : 34 oz (Drinking this much water while eating ensures that I don't over eat with my meals)

Afternoon workout: 24 oz (Sometimes I have to drink more than this because I run anywhere from 3.5 - 5 miles.)

Dinner: 34 oz

In between those times I have my coffee and maybe some diet cherry dr. pepper or more water but that water drinking routine is set in stone. I always get my 150 ounces in. The only exception would be Sunday, my rest day. I don't drink the workout water but I still drink the other 102 ounces. It takes some time to get use to but now it's second nature. One thing I've noticed is when I drink this much water my completion is so much better. I have a problem with rosacea and it seems to help control it.
  • iamladibeast
    Options
    Good afternoon ladies,

Today is my day off from working out, usually on my day off I do light walking but today I have decided to do nothing. I am using today as my cheat day but I think I went a bit overboard. I had a blueberry muffin from BJ's, eggs and toast for breakfast. I was up very early this morning so I'm running low on energy.

Goals for this week is to lose 2.1 lbs, lift heavier while doing ChaLean Extreme Push, which I start tomorrow. And to get my water up, I've been slacking a bit. I also plan on doing lots, and lots of cardio.
  • allybally6
    allybally6 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    So thought I'd share my new workout plan. I tried doing b210k and found out well I'm not ready yet. So I'm restarting c25k and just jogging the walks and then running the runs faster than normal with proper form. So today I was out of breath but it felt great. I'm also going to start 30 day shred and walking on my off days. I'm hoping for a big loss this week :) Good luck ladies!
  • GettinMyLifeBck
    GettinMyLifeBck Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies, I'm glad I finally figured out where I was suppose to post. This is my first challenge on here and it seems like I have been missing out!!:-) The four exercises for this week will be Knee Tucks,Chest/Bench Press,Push Ups,Squats

BELOW IS MY RECIPE FOR SWEET POTATO FRIES

I love fries and this is want I like with a turkey or salmon burger.. I also only buy my sweet potatoes from organic stores the taste is so much better than the ones at wal mart. ( I usually count my calories with my sweet potato by the oz, and I use the 0 calorie olive oil spray)

Crispy Sweet Potato Fries
    For extra crispness, finish under broiler.
    Servings: 2

• 2 medium sweet potatoes
    • Olive oil cooking spray
    • Kosher salt
    • Fresh ground black pepper
    • Optional seasoning like cinnamon, chili powder, splenda

Cut peeled potatoes into 1/4 inch strips and spread them in a single layer on a baking sheet* coated with cooking oil spray. Mist the fries with cooking oil spray and season with salt, black pepper, or any other seasonings - ground cinnamon, curry powder, and chili powder are all good options.

Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes, flipping the fries halfway through. For extra crispy fries finish under the broiler for 5 minutes.

* COOKS NOTE: For easy clean up and no sticking, cover baking sheet with nonstick release foil.
  • iamladibeast
    Options
    Have a great night ladies...turning in early tonight
  • MsCyone
    MsCyone Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Monday Workout:

Supreme 90 Disc 1 Chest (60 Mins)
    Jump Rope (25 Mins)

Cals Burned:1514

Total cals for day: 1109
    Total Water: 12 1/2 cups 100 oz.

Been a long day so I've really ready to turn in ,back is seriously killing me.

Hope everyone had a great day!