MFP Guys....

Options
jasmineconley
jasmineconley Posts: 438 Member
I just wanted to point out that guys on MFP are waaaaaaaay better than their FB counterparts! Thanks for being so great

Replies

• bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    We try to be! :)
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to point out that guys on MFP are waaaaaaaay better than their FB counterparts! Thanks for being so great

The girls are much better, too, by the way! :tongue:
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options

Oh I SO agree! I wonder how many people have met on MFP!
  • dobarber
    dobarber Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I think its pretty much because we won't try to BS you into thinking we're something we're not.
  • jasmineconley
    Options
    People here are generally better! I even changed my status earlier to something similiar to this post. It's funny to me if you say something like guys suck on FB they all get defensive but on here they agree and apologize LOL I saw this happen on a friend's status and was pretty amazed :)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    The ladies here are pretty awesome too! :love:
  • jasmineconley
    Options
    Thanks! It almost appears that you guys don't even have to try :P

The girls are much better, too, by the way! :tongue:
  • jasmineconley
    Options
    That might be what it is LOL
    Thanks! I think its pretty much because we won't try to BS you into thinking we're something we're not.
  • jasmineconley
    Options

Oh I SO agree! I wonder how many people have met on MFP!

I bet tons
  • dobarber
    dobarber Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Oh BTW I'm 6" tall(true), body like Brad pit(yeah right! my left leg weights more than he does) and I'm filthy rich(filthy maybe not rich)
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    We are all awesome....group hug!!
  • jasmineconley
    Options
    Oh BTW I'm 6" tall(true), body like Brad pit(yeah right! my left leg weights more than he does) and I'm filthy rich(filthy maybe not rich)

LMAO now that's a good one!
  • davidpm
    davidpm Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I like here better. My friends on Facebook could care less about my health goals... in fact some would probably try to poke fun at me and tell me to relax. I love that people here are actually excited about my achievements and supportive of my goals.
  • jasmineconley
    Options
    I like here better. My friends on Facebook could care less about my health goals... in fact some would probably try to poke fun at me and tell me to relax. I love that people here are actually excited about my achievements and supportive of my goals.

Yeah real life friends can be kind of jerks about the whole weight loss thing :( I'm glad you got plugged into a good group of people here
  • jasmineconley
    Options

LMAO now that's a good one!

That one fits more of a POF or MySpace profile ha!
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    We are pretty awesome. Feel free to send me and my awesomeness a friend request. You won't regret it. I promise.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

Ditto. Everyone on my FB has some kind of "opinion" to offer as well, even if I don't ask.
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    We are pretty awesome. Feel free to send me and my awesomeness a friend request. You won't regret it. I promise.
    Zip... Booty Thursday... she might.
  • jasmineconley
    Options

Your pic is showing your awesomeness! Love it!
  • jasmineconley
    Options

Ditto. Everyone on my FB has some kind of "opinion" to offer as well, even if I don't ask.

My friends know better