MFP Guys....

Options
2»

Replies

• jasmineconley
    jasmineconley Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    We are pretty awesome. Feel free to send me and my awesomeness a friend request. You won't regret it. I promise.
    Zip... Booty Thursday... she might.

I love that you just hooked him up!
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    We are pretty awesome. Feel free to send me and my awesomeness a friend request. You won't regret it. I promise.

Remember... if you shake your screen... I'm dancin.
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options

I have been shakin' the **** out of it for days...nothin'! I want my money back or equal exchange!
  • Wingmistress
    Options
    I agree but we are talking about two totally different worlds here. For me, FB is where I actually know people and we organize our social lives using FB. MFP is where I look for support in my health goals and try to inspire others. We could probably say that the guys of FB are better than that on Plentyoffish as well :)

Either way, I think everyone on this site is great and the positive feedback that I get from everyone keeps me coming back :) Wonderful people here!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    It's apples and oranges for me. Facebook is almost all IRL people and here it's the opposite. But yeah, I love my MFP boys. They are some sexy motivating b*tches.
  • jasmineconley
    Options
    LMAO some of them are pretty hott... I've only seen maybe 3 that I thought wow what planet did you come from jerk? LOL
  • jasmineconley
    Options

It didn't work... Dammit!
  • jasmineconley
    Options
    I agree but we are talking about two totally different worlds here. For me, FB is where I actually know people and we organize our social lives using FB. MFP is where I look for support in my health goals and try to inspire others. We could probably say that the guys of FB are better than that on Plentyoffish as well :)

Either way, I think everyone on this site is great and the positive feedback that I get from everyone keeps me coming back :) Wonderful people here!

I have crazies on both of them but I love my crazies more than my positive people... They are both pretty awesome though
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    It's apples and oranges for me. Facebook is almost all IRL people and here it's the opposite. But yeah, I love my MFP boys. They are some sexy motivating b*tches.

:smooched:
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    A little inside tip for the womens, don't fall for our tricks, it's just a front. Anyone can reinvent themselves on the internet LOL
  • jasmineconley
    Options
    A little inside tip for the womens, don't fall for our tricks, it's just a front. Anyone can reinvent themselves on the internet LOL

tricky tricky :)