Do drinks count toward the daily calorie allowance?

2»

Replies

• Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Remember, no matter whether you log or not, your body knows.

If a drink has calories, it definitely counts. Calories are calories no matter what physical state they are in.
  • MissMollieK
    MissMollieK Posts: 316 Member
    heck yeah!
  • :) Thank you everyone :)

I'd better start then! Could be slightly scary - I drink a lot of tea (just low fat milk, no sugar). I don't tend to bother with other drinks bar water - always prefer to opt for a cuppa.

Thanks again :)
  • scleesh
    scleesh Posts: 91 Member
    Count your drinks. That's why I drink nothing but water now. LOL Count EVERYTHING....don't forget your condiments either....all butter, ketchup, mayo, mustard. You wouldn't believe how they all add up.
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    yes yes yes. they are the calories that add up the fastest! i personnal don't drink my calories anymore...i want to chew my calorie....lol

Amen to that! Much rather chew :happy:
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    :) Thank you everyone :)

I'd better start then! Could be slightly scary - I drink a lot of tea (just low fat milk, no sugar). I don't tend to bother with other drinks bar water - always prefer to opt for a cuppa.

Thanks again :)

Tea doesn't have enough calories to worry about in my opinion - I think it's like 2 or 3 calories. It's the milk that will add up! If you could get used to drinking tea without milk, that's great, but if you're using low-fat milk it's probably not all that bad. Measure how much milk you put in though, as it's easy to miss your guess.
This discussion has been closed.