3RD WEEK OF TURBO FIRE :love:

Options
Today i started my 3rd week of Turbo fire and I am in LOVE!!! I love kick boxing anyway and this is just great. It really has great music and i look forward to working out even when i dont feel well.

I'm thinking about getting some weight gloves. Has anyone done it with the weighted gloves and if so when did you add them in?

Thanks!

I cant wait to order the advance dvd's and Chalean Extream in a couple of weeks! :love:

Replies

• Stephinow
    Stephinow Posts: 273
    Options
    I'm right with you, friend! I have the weighted gloves but didn't even think of using them. I don't know why since I used them with TurboJam. Great idea though, but I probably won't add them until I feel that I need to up the intensity, and you know me, I like to advance slowly...lol

I have also been eyeballing Chalean Extreme for quite some time now, and was really excited to see that hybrid schedule in the TurboFire book. You're already doing HIIT so I'd say you're ready for the gloves. Go for it!
  • kyunda
    kyunda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    we'll see. I may just wait til maybe i start the advance workouts later on.I dont know i'll see.
  • EHuntRN
    EHuntRN Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Hello...I just started TF...I'm on day 3 and I love to be buddies with other TF'ers....so far, how are you're results??? Anyone!!!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my second week today! :)
    I have weighted gloves (they are 2lbs each) but I find my arms get exhausted too quickly with all the vigorous movements (especially punching high in the air)
  • kyunda
    Options
    Hello...I just started TF...I'm on day 3 and I love to be buddies with other TF'ers....so far, how are you're results??? Anyone!!!

Great!! So far i have lost 4.6lbs doing the program! I'm in love!
  • kyunda
    Options
    I'm starting my second week today! :)
    I have weighted gloves (they are 2lbs each) but I find my arms get exhausted too quickly with all the vigorous movements (especially punching high in the air)

yea that's what i was worried about
  • Jadbaa
    Jadbaa Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I just started week 3 today and I love it too!!
  • EHuntRN
    Options
    Awesome work Kyunda...I hope we can motivate each other thru this time...I plan to order the extended DVD's b4 I get to the end!!
  • kyunda
    Options
    Awesome work Kyunda...I hope we can motivate each other thru this time...I plan to order the extended DVD's b4 I get to the end!!

sure!! i'll add you now..every feel free to add me too!
  • Stephinow
    Options
    Hi, all! Please add me too! I'm in week 3, and though I haven't lost any weight (I'm on a stubborn plateau and have very little left to lose), I love how my stamina is building. I know TF will bust through this plateau any minute now, and I know it's reshaping my body. I'm doing the prep schedule right now and have decided to do this all the way through before going to the regular schedule and then I plan to add Chalean Extreme.
  • EHuntRN
    Options
    OMG...I just did the Fire 55 EZ new to class...burned 847 cals....I dont burn that many cals in body pump, zumba or spin!!!
  • EHuntRN
    Options
    I am going to try and promise myself not to weigh in or re measure until the end of the 5th week....it is always very tempting to step on the scale every day...But....I'm not...I see some folks who have done the 12 weeks and lose very little weight and no inches from the waist...I have only done 4 days and feel like my waist is slimmer already...of course I know its not...but all that working out sure makes me feel slimmer....LOL
  • Stephinow
    Options
    OMG...I just did the Fire 55 EZ new to class...burned 847 cals....I dont burn that many cals in body pump, zumba or spin!!!

Good for you! That's a great burn.
  • kyunda
    Options
    I am going to try and promise myself not to weigh in or re measure until the end of the 5th week....it is always very tempting to step on the scale every day...But....I'm not...I see some folks who have done the 12 weeks and lose very little weight and no inches from the waist...I have only done 4 days and feel like my waist is slimmer already...of course I know its not...but all that working out sure makes me feel slimmer....LOL

I still do my weekly weigh-ins on Mondays but i will only do my measurements after 4 weeks...so i'll do my measurements again on 10/24. At the end i will post up before and after pictures ( hopefully,lol)
  • fourthirtyten
    Options
    Hi, ladies! :-) I just started my second round of Turbo Fire on Sunday (Oct 9) after being out of the game for almost two months. School started up again, so I was busy, but then got tired of the excuses, so my husband and I are back on the exercise train. He's doing p90x. I lost a total of 10 lbs with my first round of Turbo Fire, but I didn't do my final measurements which I really regret. Turbo Fire really helped me break through my plateau and since I'm stuck at another plateau, I wanted to get going again - and this time I'm promising myself to take measurements periodically and quit relying on the way my clothes feel and/or the scale! That scale will forever be the death of me.

I absolutely adore Chalene! She's so motivating and enthusiastic that it's hard not to look forward to working out with her. I can't wait for the new Turbo Fire 2 videos to release next year, they're filming now. :-) I plan to do this round and hope to lose about 10-15 lbs before the end of the year - hopefully! I'm also looking into ordering Chalean Extreme to add in with my work outs.

Turbo is amazing! I love it! :-) Feel free to add me as a friend to stay accountable and motivate each other!
  • Stephinow
    Options
    Hi, ladies! :-) I just started my second round of Turbo Fire on Sunday (Oct 9) after being out of the game for almost two months. School started up again, so I was busy, but then got tired of the excuses, so my husband and I are back on the exercise train. He's doing p90x. I lost a total of 10 lbs with my first round of Turbo Fire, but I didn't do my final measurements which I really regret. Turbo Fire really helped me break through my plateau and since I'm stuck at another plateau, I wanted to get going again - and this time I'm promising myself to take measurements periodically and quit relying on the way my clothes feel and/or the scale! That scale will forever be the death of me.

I absolutely adore Chalene! She's so motivating and enthusiastic that it's hard not to look forward to working out with her. I can't wait for the new Turbo Fire 2 videos to release next year, they're filming now. :-) I plan to do this round and hope to lose about 10-15 lbs before the end of the year - hopefully! I'm also looking into ordering Chalean Extreme to add in with my work outs.

Turbo is amazing! I love it! :-) Feel free to add me as a friend to stay accountable and motivate each other!

Get out! There's a TF2 in the works?! I am super excited!!!
  • fourthirtyten
    Options

Get out! There's a TF2 in the works?! I am super excited!!!

Yep! You can follow the Turbo Fire page on Facebook for full updates, same with Chalene's page on Facebook, too! They recently chose the new cast and as of like a week or so ago, they all flew out there to start filming. :-)
  • kyunda
    Options
    cool TURBO FIRE 2!!! Yes!!!
  • sgpaschak
    Options
    I'm glad this thread came up! I love beach body's programs. I've done Power 90, and am 2/3 of the way through P90 Master Series. My wife saw an add for turbo jam, I was just wondering how turbo jam compares with turbo fire? My wife seemed pretty interested.

Thanks!

-S-
  • Fitwam
    Fitwam Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all....I've seen several posts for TF and the Chalean Extreme and everyone seems pretty happy with them. I am doing Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30...and enjoying it..on 3rd week there. She does lots of jumping and lunges..and with 5 knee surgeries I have to be careful.

Does the TF or Chalean Extreme have lots of jumping or lunges? I am really okay with the lunges....it's just the jumping and exhausting out one leg I have to be careful about. (3 surgeries on one knee and 2 on the other)