Operation: Sexy Claus Week #4 10.10.11 (Closed Group)

Options
Krys_T
Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
Good Morning wonderful ladies! Week #4 Woo!

Well I am pretty excited about the participation we have had going on. I hope everyone is still just as committed to this now as they were in the beginning! I know I am!

This week please make sure to put in your weight into the spreadsheet....measurements will be done again next week, so be ready for that.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dE81SVEtMGVTaFFpLWJveDJJOXNWOUE6MQ

Question of the Day: Give me something that you are going to commit to doing for the next 7 days...with no room for negotiation, and why is this so important to you?

Replies

• Krys_T
    Options
    LW: 210.6
    CW: 212.0

TOM reared it's ugly head on Saturday night, so I am going to say it is that mixed with my sore muscles from kickboxing class yesterday. No biggy! Going to the grocery store today and going to make a big salad for the week, grab some chicken breast, and tuna to put in it, fruits and veggies for snacks, etc. So I am totally ready to kick butt. Also, will be making my workout schedule out for this week and possibly rest of the month.

QOD: I am going to commit to two things: Clean eating and getting 6 days of working out under my belt. I have come to find that when I have these two things on point....I feel so much better and I see the resutls. Summer time kicked my butt in regards to motivation and I need that back in my life right now. I totally refuse to go into 2012 saying that I need to LOSE more weight. I want to be at my goal by my birthday, which is January 11th.

It is like I always say....if you are eating clean and working out properly, there is NO reason (outside of medical reason) that you shouldn't be losing pounds or inches. I am only giving myself one cheat MEAL a week and other than that....all clean, all the time. I owe this to myself!
  • maipai21
    maipai21 Posts: 146
    Options
    This mornings weigh in: 199!!!!!!! I have not seen this number since like 2005!!! I'm so excited now that I've reached this mini milestone and I'm pumped to keep pushing forward!!! I have about 30-35 more lbs that I would like to lose before I reach my goal! Hopefully by the end of this challenge I will have lost about 10-15 more lbs :)

For today's question: I am going to commit to drinking all of my water, and logging all my food for 7 days, and working out 6 days this week!

I'm hoping to be down another pound or two by next week! Have a great day everyone!
  • nicole00lynn
    Options
    last week: 181.4
    this week 180.2

im going to commit to working out and eating right this week, i need to rediscover my discipline ad how easily the pounds fall off when youre on track. happy monday everyone!
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    LW: 220.6
    CW: 220.8 (ugh)

i'm pretty sure this gain is b/c of swollen muscles from working out last night & my TOM is expected to come this week. however, i did snack a lot last week- i was so hungry all the time! hate that. determined to have a better week this time.

QOD: i'm going to commit to logging all week, working out at least 4 times (have a busy week), and eating as clean as possible. hopefully TOM will cooperate!
  • ontheskinnyroad
    ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I went up 2lbs!!!! Stupid TOM!!!!

2 things I wll commit to this week

1. Working out more
    2. Eating Cleaner
  • Krys_T
    Options
    This mornings weigh in: 199!!!!!!! I have not seen this number since like 2005!!! I'm so excited now that I've reached this mini milestone and I'm pumped to keep pushing forward!!! I have about 30-35 more lbs that I would like to lose before I reach my goal! Hopefully by the end of this challenge I will have lost about 10-15 more lbs :)

For today's question: I am going to commit to drinking all of my water, and logging all my food for 7 days, and working out 6 days this week!

I'm hoping to be down another pound or two by next week! Have a great day everyone!

Congrats on embarking on ONEderland girl! Awesome work!
  • brooke0206
    brooke0206 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Question of the Day: Give me something that you are going to commit to doing for the next 7 days...with no room for negotiation, and why is this so important to you?

I had an AWFUL eating week and didn't workout at all... Thankfully I didn't gain but man!! I am starting the 17 day diet and will commit to that 100%. 17 days at a time :) NO exceptions!!!
  • jreese5226
    jreese5226 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I weighed in on Saturday at 169.8!!! After 4 weeks of being stuck right around 170-172, I got below 170! Hopefully this will be a turning point for my body to let go of the final 30 pounds.

As for the question of the day, my goal this week is to get in 5 good quality workouts. My TOM started yesterday and that generally zaps me of any motivation for working out, but I am determined to keep going this week, no matter how bloated or blah I feel. And while I will aim to work out 6 days this week, I will not accept any less than 5!

I hope that you all have a wonderful Monday!! And let's rock this week!
  • kiki75243
    kiki75243 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    LW: 226
    CW: 225

This week I'm going to commit to eating right I'm currently sick and I don't have much energy to workout so I'm going to have to control my diet this week. Try to get to feeling better so I can get back to working out.
  • divadoll41
    Options
    LW: 218
    CW:218

I'm committing to eating clean this week; and also I will be working out 7 days this week....going hard to get this 18 pounds off before Dec. 8, 2011. This is important to me because I will be out of the 2's into onederland.
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Good Morning wonderful ladies! Week #4 Woo!

Well I am pretty excited about the participation we have had going on. I hope everyone is still just as committed to this now as they were in the beginning! I know I am!

This week please make sure to put in your weight into the spreadsheet....measurements will be done again next week, so be ready for that.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dE81SVEtMGVTaFFpLWJveDJJOXNWOUE6MQ

Krys - you are a mind reader! I just posted to my other challenge that this week I am going to log all my food intake no exceptions. See, I posted my very first gain this week since I started back on MFP on July 10th. I'm up 1.1#'s this week. I was tempted to use my weight from yesterday (which would have been a 0.4 loss)... but, I wouldn't be truthful with you all, and most importantly, myself. I haven't been logging my food, and I know that is a big reason behind my gain this week.

Commit next 7 days: Logging all food intake
    Why important? Being accountable

Love this challenge - let's do this ladies!!

Hugs,
    Amy
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Krys - you are such an amazing leader! Love all your positive energy you send our way! Great goals for the week, your birthday will definitely be one to celebrate this year!

Maipai - welcome to One-derland! Your enthusiasm is contaigious!!!

Nicole00lyn - great loss!

Miss_Amy -= I think you are lined up for a great loss this week! Any week I stayed the same I would follow with a good loss!

Ontheskinnyroad - I went up this week too. I know we can bust it this week and get rid of it and then some!

Brooke0206 - Good luck on the 17 day plan! You can do it!

Jreese5226 - Yay on breaking into the 160's!!!

Kiki - great job on your loss this week! Hope you are feeling better ASAP!

divadoll - Look out One-derland here you come! I know you can achieve your goals with this challenge!

Let's make it the best week yet all!

Hugs,
    Amy
  • Stephinow
    Stephinow Posts: 273
    Options
    Good morning, all!!

Well, I am exactly the same weight for the 3rd week in a row. Disappointed but not discouraged. So for the next 7 days I commit to drinking at least 70 ounces of water a day (half my body weight in ounces), to continue to stick to my TurboFire schedule, and to stick very strictly to my WW PointsPoints plan . I have to break this plateau!!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    LW: 180
    CW: 180

I am so dissapoindted with how the past 2 weeks have gone...yes I know TOM was in town but my diet and water were both out of wack and as a result I've gained weight and it doesnt seem to be going away now TOM is over.

QOD: This week is going to be ridiculous I cant even begin to explain. I have a conference, cocktail receptions, training.....my work week is packed. So it makes no sense trying to commit to exercise or even diet. So I will start small...this week I commit drinking 8 - 10 glasses of water a day... This is important because I need to get this bloating in check...plus with eating out almost everyday I have very little control on what goes in the food.

and Krys thanks so much for this....I look forward to your question everyday :flowerforyou:
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Krys - you are such an amazing leader! Love all your positive energy you send our way! Great goals for the week, your birthday will definitely be one to celebrate this year!

Miss_Amy -= I think you are lined up for a great loss this week! Any week I stayed the same I would follow with a good loss!

Ontheskinnyroad - I went up this week too. I know we can bust it this week and get rid of it and then some!

divadoll - Look out One-derland here you come! I know you can achieve your goals with this challenge!

Hugs,
    Amy

Awww thanks so much hun! You all make it all worth it for sure!
  • Krys_T
    Options

I am so dissapoindted with how the past 2 weeks have gone...yes I know TOM was in town but my diet and water were both out of wack and as a result I've gained weight and it doesnt seem to be going away now TOM is over.

QOD: This week is going to be ridiculous I cant even begin to explain. I have a conference, cocktail receptions, training.....my work week is packed. So it makes no sense trying to commit to exercise or even diet. So I will start small...this week I commit drinking 8 - 10 glasses of water a day... This is important because I need to get this bloating in check...plus with eating out almost everyday I have very little control on what goes in the food.

and Krys thanks so much for this....I look forward to your question everyday :flowerforyou:

Try not to be discouraged hun....it happens to the best of us, really. I have been bouncing with the same weight for going on 6 months, but I know why. I went all the way down 9lbs from where I am and then back up, then down, then up....just my own inconsistency really. So just keep pushing and tweak things as you go to get your body to respond differently. You can do it!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Good morning, all!!

Well, I am exactly the same weight for the 3rd week in a row. Disappointed but not discouraged. So for the next 7 days I commit to drinking at least 70 ounces of water a day (half my body weight in ounces), to continue to stick to my TurboFire schedule, and to stick very strictly to my WW PointsPoints plan . I have to break this plateau!!

Hey there! Question for you...have you ever tried zig-zagging your calories? I think with you being pretty close to your goal...this may work for you.
  • jamerican23
    jamerican23 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Sexy Claus wow week 4 already that just to say time wait for one one ........have a great week all

LW..........180
    CW........179.8..............good bye 80ies hope i never see your ugly face again

I am committing to start logging my food and sticking to drinking at least 8 glasses of water .......having being doing that for the past couple of weeks ....but there was a reason for not loging my food not that i was being treated like a princess and it sure paid of i got this great deal from work and i jump on it so i have be having delivery of my meals every day from chef diet and ladies that the best thing I have done for me in a long while it was worth every penny i spent but like they said all good things must come to an end it ended yesterday.. Big 50 is just around the corner and I hope to be at goal weight by March 15th
  • miss_amy
    Options

Hugs,
    Amy

thanks Amy! you're doing great too! i hope you're right with the loss thing. i'm going to focus on drinking a lot of water this week so hopefully i can get out any extra bloat that comes with TOM! hope you have a great week! :)
  • miss_amy
    Options

Try not to be discouraged hun....it happens to the best of us, really. I have been bouncing with the same weight for going on 6 months, but I know why. I went all the way down 9lbs from where I am and then back up, then down, then up....just my own inconsistency really. So just keep pushing and tweak things as you go to get your body to respond differently. You can do it!

krys, i can totally relate to you! i've been bouncing up and down 10lbs for the past 6 months or so too. i'm currently 6lbs away from my lowest. i know it was from lack of logging and exercise for a while (i lost motivation for a while when i plateaued). but you're right, it is all up to you! if you don't log & push yourself, you will not see results! i'm determined more than ever to get these 6lbs off + hopefully about 10 more during this challenge! i'm not going to let a tiny gain this week get inside my head and discourage me.