What is attractiveness?

Options
13»

Replies

• ABetterBalance
    Options
    If it's physical attactiveness only, I'd say 75% face, and 25% body.

My husband was a good 20-30 lbs heaver when we were dating than when we got married (we got married right after he finished basic training, and he slimmed down a lot during that process!) I definitrely loved how he looked after basic- but what attracted me to him physically was his face- nice eyes, sexy smile, etc...
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    If his face is aweful and his body is adonis, I'm not interested. If his face is okay and his body is adonis, I would potentially be interested.
    Now, if his face is adonis and his body is aweful, I'm more likely to be interested (body is no biggie), if his face is adonis and his body is okay- I am even more likely to be interested.
    However, if his face is adonis and his body is adonis, I am probably not interested (unless by some miracle he is willing to prove to me that he isn't a jack azz, lmao)..

Proof that you're damned if you are and damned if you aren't, men.
  • size08
    size08 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    when I was younger I was scared of getting lines; wrinkles, sagy neck; bags-under-eyes. face was the first and formost importance when it came to attractiveness. but I've made it to 45yrs and people think I'm 30yrs, so face is no longer the important one for me. body.... well; since I saw my-self on t.v in that t.v series in 2009 weighing in at a super t.v star 53kgs in those skinny jeans and high heel shoes the wardrope people put me in, that was it! that's the image I sell. when I go to auditions, I insist on being 53kgs. when and if I get a modelling job---you guess it. 53kgs a must. :bigsmile:

bloodly impossible weight to maintain. kilo&half over;.... the battle continues.:mad:
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Attractiveness is a subjective opinion.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    Hmm. Some women I find physically attractive because they have a hot body and an OK face. Some are the reverse of that. I guess eyes are what locks me in the most physically. With the butt being a close second place ;)

Actually, personality makes or breaks it though. I've seen girls who look incredibly hot, then the second I talk with them I can't stand to look at them. And I've seen girls who look just average, and once getting to know them, they are insanely hot.

I know this one girl who is incredibly beautiful both physically and personality wise. Awesome combo for sure!!!
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hmm. Some women I find physically attractive because they have a hot body and an OK face. Some are the reverse of that. I guess eyes are what locks me in the most physically. With the butt being a close second place ;)

Actually, personality makes or breaks it though. I've seen girls who look incredibly hot, then the second I talk with them I can't stand to look at them. And I've seen girls who look just average, and once getting to know them, they are insanely hot.

I know this one girl who is incredibly beautiful both physically and personality wise. Awesome combo for sure!!!

I wanna know who it is!!!!! Maybe im nosey.....d*mn.....
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    A guy can be bird dawg ugly and still be attractive if he is warm, considerate and can hold up his end of a real conversation. Being easy on the eyes is just gravy. And my dear Darlin' is indeed GRAVY!! :love:
  • kitkatblondi
    Options
    I would have to say 70% face & 30% body. The eyes & smile on a guy are the first thing I notice. Then I'll check out the body. If it's great :) if it's not the greatest...I can deal.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    This is difficult, because there are deal-breakers either way. If he is shorter than I, then I can't really get into it. So, body. BUT, there are some facial features that I just don't enjoy. I won't list them, because someone may have them and be offended. So, face. I guess I'd say 50/50, keeping to appearance only. Because if I factor in Reading Comprehension, it totally skews the results...