I want a McDonalds

2»

Replies

• ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    I just had some over the weekend. Still came in under my daily calorie allowance.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    hamburger
    side salad
    sm ice cream cone
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,908 Member
    Lol, I've a had McDonald's 3 times this week so I could play Monopoly! Eating McDonald's doesn't necessarily make you unhealthy. Being unhealthy comes from being overweight or obese, sedentary, not taking in essentials, high stress, lack of rest of sleep, and family genetics.
    If you like it, then work it into your weekly calories once a week to keep cravings down.
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    To own one, to eat one, or to hug one?
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    I just really want a McDonalds right now......... xx
    Franchise ownership is a big responsibility. While you don't have many of the same responsiblities you would starting a business from scratch, being a franchisee does have it's pitfalls.

This might help: http://business.ftc.gov/documents/inv05-buying-franchise-consumer-guide
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,850 Member
    of your very very own?
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    That's how they talk in other places, you guys. No need to make fun, all y'all.
  • savethecat
    savethecat Posts: 290 Member
    Franchise ownership is a big responsibility. While you don't have many of the same responsiblities you would starting a business from scratch, being a franchisee does have it's pitfalls.

This might help: http://business.ftc.gov/documents/inv05-buying-franchise-consumer-guide

Ha! Get out of my head! I was thinking the same thing!
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member

bwhahahahahaha <3
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    The cravings to make fun are as hard to resist as a McDonald's!
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    I would go if I were you. TrEat yourself to a Big Mac and large fries and with a chocolate shake...then get an apple turnover ala mode of course. And wash it down with a diet coke.

It's only about 2,500 calories.

OR..I don't know eat something HEALTHY. I am sure we all want to pig out but at what cost? Maybe a couple times a month but only if I have burned 4,000 daily calories..and even then I dont really wanna ruin it.

I am having tuna w/ brown rice sriracha and teriyaki. About 400 calories and a lot more nutritious.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    You are just hungry and when you are hungry you think about the all the bad stuff. Just eat something you would normally eat that meets your goals and you'll stop thinking about Micky D's. Or go get a kids meal with a water. It's portion controlled.
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    You know, a number of people in this thread have asked the question "is it worth it". My opinion, if you're craving it, it's worth it. Look at their nutrition menu (available online) and plan out a meal that you can make fit with the rest of your food and exercise choices for the day, and then go enjoy. IMHO the only think you gain by ignoring a craving is a much heavier craving later. Go enjoy but do it responsibly.
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Stuart Mackenzie:
    Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

Tony Giardino:
    So who's in this Pentavirate?

Stuart Mackenzie:
    The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

Charlie Mackenzie:
    Dad, how can you hate "The Colonel"?

Stuart Mackenzie:
    Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly, smartass!
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Stuart Mackenzie:
    Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

Tony Giardino:

Stuart Mackenzie:
    The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

Charlie Mackenzie:

Stuart Mackenzie:
    Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly, smartass!

But no mention of the garth brooks juice diet...hmm...
  • ivikatasha
    ivikatasha Posts: 192 Member
    I would just go have it. I worked in a mcdouble and a small fries a few weeks ago. Didn't affect my weight loss at all. Sure I could have had better stuff, but I wanted something bad.... :devil:
  • solpwr
    Little known fact...

The Colonel sold the rights to the secret addictive chemical to McDonald's. All the other fast food chains have to pay royalties to McDonald's for the right to use the ingredient.
  • solpwr
    Stuart Mackenzie:

Tony Giardino:

Stuart Mackenzie:

Charlie Mackenzie:

Stuart Mackenzie:

But no mention of the garth brooks juice diet...hmm...

Well played.
  • solpwr
    Charlie Mackenzie:
    How many people have you brutally murdered?

Harriet Michaels:
    Well, brutal's a very subjective word. I mean, what's brutal to one person might be totally reasonable to somebody else.