What Are You Having For Dinner Tonight?

Options
13»

Replies

• Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Had baked ziti I made myself and my husband. I made it with barilla whole grain penne, tomato sauce, and 2% milk mozzarella cheese and it came out pretty good. Served this with steamed broccoli topped with a hint of garlic, sea salt, and extra virgin olive oil.
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    Salad with spinach, romaine, ice burg lettuce, avocado, salsa, grass fed beef with my home made taco seasoning, sprinkling of raw cheddar cheese (fresh grated) and a dollop of sour cream made from raw milk (not that fat free crap but real stuff from a local farmer).
  • Rajrand
    Rajrand Posts: 13
    Options
    homemade greek salad (no meat) with butternut squash-green apple soup. about 450 calls. of dinner
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Potato soup and garlic bread. Starchy but I've only eaten 100 calories today so I need something filling.
  • cheri868
    Options
    Small multigrain pita bread stuffed with green peppers, mushrooms, corn & carrots and 2 thin slices of chicken breast. YUMMY!!!!!!!!! This has become my new addiction over ice cream. Could not believe that ANY food could be better than Haagen Dazs ice cream but this DEFINITELY is LOL
  • anthony008
    Options
    2 boneless chicken breasts on the grill with some jack daniels bbq sauce, peppers, carrots and broccoli.
  • 1234terri
    1234terri Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm taking a fellow MFP friend's advice and trying to make sure my potassium is 2 times my sodium daily, so it's vegetarian dinner. Sauteed small white and red potatoes, raisins...and some other goodies that are high in Po. Odd dinner, but with a reason!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I had a Linda McCartney pie, HUGE pile of frozen mixed veg (carrots, caulis, peas and broccolli) and red onions cooked into vegetable gravy. Deeeeeeeelish.
  • klewis81
    klewis81 Posts: 122
    Options
    Chicken breast topped with a spinach, sweet red bell peppers, and mozzarella mix. Steamed broccoli and a half of a roasted potato (lightly drizzled with olive oil) for the sides.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Lemon pan-seared chicken, swiss chard with garlic and parmesan, sliced tomato with feta and greek dressing, and maybe a few leftover green beans from my daughter's dinner. Oh, and a small baked potato with a dab of fat free mayo.
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    baked pork chops with sauteed onions
    english peas
    yellow squash
    Whole Wheat rolls

For dessert-
    So Delicious Coconut Mint Chip Ice Cream
    crumbled cinnamon magic pop
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    We had turkey roast white meat, cooked carrots, and mashed potatoes. Add an 8 ounce glassed of skim milk. yum.
  • janac777
    janac777 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    pork roast with red potatoes and havent picked the vege yet!! been in the crock pot all day tempting me with the smell!!
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Tonight's dinner was a homemade braised Thai-Beef with onions and mushrooms (a light sauce with 5-spice, sriracha, beef stock, gahhhhlic, ginger, slurry for thickening), over shirataki 'fettucini'...

Hubby got Lo-mein with his...