What keeps you motivated on the bad days?

Options

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    A few vulgar posts on my wall...and I'm good to go!
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    What keeps me motivated on the bad days is all the work that I have already done It is not going to be for nothing! I am not going to let a bad day derail me.
    I try to stay positive when it comes to this. Doesn't always work but it is something I do have control of in my life.
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Seeing my ticker so close to my goal.....and looking at my before pics definitely motivates me to not stop....because I don't ever want to look like that EVER AGAIN!!!!
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    The MIRROR!
    Yeah, I'm more critical than other people because I see myself in the mirror everyday.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    food.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Seeing my ticker so close to my goal.....and looking at my before pics definitely motivates me to not stop....because I don't ever want to look like that EVER AGAIN!!!!
    Congrats on all your progress. It's nice to see the finish line.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    food.
    ??? huh?
  • KendraElmendorf
    KendraElmendorf Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    When I have bad days I try to stay motivate by thinking of where I want to get to and where I was before... plus when I don't feel like working out I put on my bikini and look at myself in the mirror knowing that I will be wearing it in front a people that I know in 3 months... That kinda kick me into high gear.
  • KendraElmendorf
    KendraElmendorf Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Edited... (damn double post)
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Knowing my 20 year high school reunion is next summer... and that I want to look better and be healthier than back then!

also

Knowing that I will be on a cruise in December of next year... and that I want to look sexy as hell while I am on that cruise.
  • mirfaciane
    Options
    Jessica Simpson thigh high boots, Motorcycle jackets, that little black dress that I refuse to give away, and my favorite holy thigh levi's skinny jeans....yep...i think i'll have an apple and go do some zumba...
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Mirror compared to pics of me when I was younger, thinner, and much prettier.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Knowing that I'm a bad *kitten* motherf*cker, even on my worst day.
  • riley711
    riley711 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    1. The way my ex looks at me every time he sees me
    2. The way I feel at 36 lbs. down
    3. The way I look now compared to when I first started this journey
    4. The mirror - let's me know I've still got a ways to go to reach my goal
    5. Desire to shop in the Misses department instead of the Women's department. I'm gonna do a $1000 shopping spree when I get to size 10/12!!! :laugh:
    6. Getting smaller so I can zip line, parasail, ride the horse and other physical activities I refrain from of because of my size.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    1. The way my ex looks at me every time he sees me
    2. The way I feel at 36 lbs. down
    3. The way I look now compared to when I first started this journey
    4. The mirror - let's me know I've still got a ways to go to reach my goal
    5. Desire to shop in the Misses department instead of the Women's department. I'm gonna do a $1000 shopping spree when I get to size 10/12!!! :laugh:
    6. Getting smaller so I can zip line, parasail, ride the horse and other physical activities I refrain from of because of my size.
    That's fantastic! You've got a lot of motivation there.
  • Sookie_182
    Sookie_182 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    For me I think about Belgium (I'm going to a karate competition there next month). I t was part of the reason I wanted to lose weight! Cannot wait for it!! :tongue: Total excitement! :happy:
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    For me I think about Belgium (I'm going to a karate competition there next month). I t was part of the reason I wanted to lose weight! Cannot wait for it!! :tongue: Total excitement! :happy:
    Ok, now I'm jealous. I was supposed to go to Italy next year. Don't think I'm gonna make it now.
  • Sookie_182
    Options
    Ypur lookin fantastic! well done! too right your ex should do a double take when he passes you! keep it up!! :smile:
  • mamafrahm
    mamafrahm Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I look at pictures of myself at my heaviest weight..... and that I get to rub in my ex's face that I am 1/4 of the size of his new wife! :)
  • Sookie_182
    Options
    what for?? you should def go to Italy though at some stage, especially pompei!!