Profile Self-Portraits

Options
13»

Replies

• EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I'm not really concerned with what people have in the background of their pictures; I'm more concerned with boob shots. Why in the world do we need to see a close up of your cleavage as your avatar? I'd rather 'unsee' that compared to someone's messy house.
    Well, it's not really YOUR attention that they are trying to get.
  • AshjMusik
    AshjMusik Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    myspace-turd-fail.jpg

I believe you're talking about this one!
    [/quote]
    LoL ive seen that pic too & it was the first thing that came to mind when I read this post! Too funny!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I believe you are the 4th person to post that picture. I also believe I don't want to see that turd ever again.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I'm usually so fixated on the profile puppies, that I rarely ever notice the chocolate manatees in the background.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    some show us deep into their messy rooms. others show us deep into their cleavage.

whatever.
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Dang! I forgot to clean the sink before I took mine...
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Dang! I forgot to clean the sink before I took mine...

I didn't even notice anything behind you until now. :tongue:
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    some show us deep into their messy rooms. others show us deep into their cleavage.

whatever.

Yours shows up with your head cut off, the central focus being your boobs.

Just sayin.

That happens with quite a few womens pics...since it centers the pics.

I ain't complainin.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options

whatever.

Yours shows up with your head cut off, the central focus being your boobs.

Just sayin.

That happens with quite a few womens pics...since it centers the pics.

I ain't complainin.

Ya, MFP tends to cut off heads. I thought the central focus was my right shoulder.

Your cleavage is impressive, by the way.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I do bathroom mirror self portraits all the time and YES, I do pay attention to the background and the cleanliness of the mirror. I did post one with a questionable-y dirty mirror but apologized for it in advance.
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I like photos so if you have a messy background I have probably looked at it. I am just that kinda person :)
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    I can hang with people seeing a messy bed in the background but not a toilet. lol
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I'm not really concerned with what people have in the background of their pictures; I'm more concerned with boob shots. Why in the world do we need to see a close up of your cleavage as your avatar? I'd rather 'unsee' that compared to someone's messy house.

^^ this.
    I second this. If i feel the need to see a great set I'll look down, thanks.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options

^^ this.
    I second this. If i feel the need to see a great set I'll look down, thanks.

I've only ever seen those cleavage shots here on MFP. No one on my Facebook has any "compromising/risqué" pictures probably because either they are prudes or because most of them are too scared about posting things on the Internet that can potentially come back and bite you in the *kitten* in the professional area. ( you know, everything you post on the web is permanent and who knows if you ever apply to one of those firms that do media/Internet history searches of you/your email or whatever lol)