New You for the New Year Challenge- A 12 Week Personal Chall

Options
12345679»

Replies

• impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Well, its been almost two weeks since my last weight check in... i dont know why i didnt record it last week, but i am down 7 lbs from my last post.
    Current Weight- 290lbs, still a long way to go but im doing what i can.

My AHHA! moment was sitting here looking at pics from the 2 weddings i was in over the past 2 years... and looking at the pictures and the... embarrassment i feel every time i see those pics... its just too much, i look frickan ridiculous . It doesnt help that they stood me next to someone who was 5'4 and weighed 150lbs soaking wet. But i vowed to change that. It was time i stopped looking like shrek without the green skin.

My NSV happened on monday night, i was looking in my closet for my dress clothes (i had a wake to attend*) and grabbed my suit that i bought for one of the weddings. I have worn it once... and i will never be able to wear it again, the pants were size 56...let me just say... seeing that number definitely was a shot to the pills... however, i looked at them and said, no way these are gonna fit, and they didnt, then i dug a bit deeper and found an older pair of dress pants... they were size 46... and they fit perfectly... other than being baggy in the legs and such, but that put a smile from ear to ear on my face, i had dropped 10 sizes since the weddings... I will never be that big again... this i vow :)
  • bigdaddycowgill
    bigdaddycowgill Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I had agood weigh in yesterday: I lost 2.4 lbs, for a total of 2.6 since the Challenge started. I'm down to 306.8 & that's my lowest since 1999! I'm super stoked!

I'm at 101 oz of water for the day...
  • kelly81082
    kelly81082 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Just weighed in and I actually gained about a pound. I cheated all weekend and I'm paying for it now. Weekends are so hard for me! I have to go at it hard this week.
  • DisneySkaGirl
    Options

1) How do you like the Move, is it worth the money???
    2) How do you like the Zumba?? I have a Wii and a Playstation (w/o the move).

~Michelle

Honestly, the Zumba is a little frustrating. The routines are fun and do get the heart rate up, but the actual mechanics of the game aren't so great, the "smaller" the move, the less likely it will register that you are doing it. I'm finding it a little hard to focus on my workout and not on the "game" aspect, I want to get a good score!

The Move in general is fun, my husband and i enjoy playing The Shoot, which is like an old fashioned arcade shooting game, and the Sports Champions or whatever its called is pretty fun too. We need more games to get more use out of it.
  • DisneySkaGirl
    Options
    So, I discovered that you can buy the individual levels of the 30 Day Shred on Amazon for just $1.99 each! I am totally going to start that this week.... I can afford this tiny investment in hopes of a big payoff!
  • megarooni
    megarooni Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I lost 1 lb last week. I am happy with that. I have been really struggling with some personal issues and I believe I have finally found a solution for everything. So larger numbers are on the way again! Good luck on this next week everyone!!! :)
  • Trezzy
    Trezzy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing GREAT!!! I haven't been the best at tracking like I should but I am continuing to make good choices! Let's murder this week. Sexy New Years dress here I come!!!
  • KendraElmendorf
    KendraElmendorf Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Zumba for that extra ummfff today :())

Hope everyone else is doing amazing!
  • DisneySkaGirl
    Options
    I'm going to Zumba for that extra ummfff today :())

Hope everyone else is doing amazing!

ME TOO!!!!
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options