makeup at the gym

Options
13»

Replies

• souki19
    souki19 Posts: 58
    Options
    I find its generally the hot girls that wear makeup there.

And the other ones are hatin on em for whatever reason they can find.

Ya, I said it.
    LMAO..... the reason i asked is because some females come early in the morning looking like clowns with all the makeup, i personally don't CARE , but it is quite funny :)
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    If you feel the need to wear it, then wear it. If you don't want to bother, then don't.

Honestly I don't know why anyone cares if someone wears make up to the gym or not.

You say this now.... just wait till you see me at the gym in my short shorts and my boys pop out to say hello.

lol ok well that's a whole different thread then!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    who cares what other's think?!?!? I workout in makeup, only because I workout right after I get off work. Typically on the weekends when I'm about to workout I'll add mascara just because... Girl's gotta always be beautiful right :wink:
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I prefer not to because it looks nasty when you get all sweaty, and i buy really expensive makeup and don't want to be wasteful. Lol but after work w/ makeup is pretty normal...it does clog pores though... but to each their own. I don't judge those who do wear it. :)
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    so i was wondering , is it ok to wear makeup at the gym or is it frowned upon?
    when i use to workout after work, i use to have make up on , but now that i workout early in the morning, i don't bother to wear make up. so what do you think ?

I go in my lunch break so I wear make up. I don't have enough time to take it all off before working out.
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    If I go in the morning, I have no make-up on. Often I will also go on my lunch break and/or after work and I have mascara on. I am not there to meet men so I don't care about whether I have it on or not, and neither should you. Unless you're on a mission to meet a man, and then I'd suggest a good waterproof mascara ;)
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I frown upon people caring about what other people will think.

Yeah, when I see some chick dolled up in bedazzled workout gear and full makeup on, I laugh to myself, but if she's happy with what she's doing, that's all that counts.
    I love this comment.
  • leilani♥
    Options
    The only time I've ever wore makeup to the gym was when I had a BUSY DAY... Like, I was out and about all day driving my kids everywhere. Only had time to stop off at home to change into gym clothes and make it to my zumba class with less than a minute before it starts. Other than that I won't sit there before I go to the gym and get all primp and pretty just so my sweat can take it all off. There's no point!
  • livnlite
    livnlite Posts: 520
    Options
    I couldn't care less if someone wore make up or not. Just doesn't bother me .. to each their own. Who am I to judge.

Sweating profusely would counter act any quantity of makeup I could wear, so, I know I wouldn't bother wearing it ..but that's just me. It barely helps when I'm not working out., why would I waste a good 3 minutes getting all dolled up, and for whaaaat?
  • siabevis
    siabevis Posts: 811
    Options
    i dont do makeup... it just comes off everywhere
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I agree with 'who cares'!! :bigsmile: