What did you have for lunch? 1-19-09

Options
Salad w/ 1/4 cup chopped tomato 1/4 cup shredded cheese 1 tbl fat free honey dijon

Lean Cuisine Deep dish pizza

I haven't been able to eat the hole pizza so I am snacking on it as the day goes.

Replies

• abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options
    Salad w/ 1/4 cup chopped tomato 1/4 cup shredded cheese 1 tbl fat free honey dijon

Lean Cuisine Deep dish pizza

I haven't been able to eat the hole pizza so I am snacking on it as the day goes.
  • MisoSoup79
    Options
    Lean Cuisine Sweet and Sour Chicken and a Dannon Light & Fit Blueberry yogurt!
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I had tuna with mayo, relish, mustar onion and a salad with tomato lettuce cheese onion and light ranch and pepper on both!

398calories
  • shar140
    shar140 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Leftover turkey chili!
    ~400 calories
  • happenstance82
    Options
    I haven't had lunch yet...but I plan on having some of the homemade chili my mom made me this week. Only 250 calories! Plus, 25g protein!
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Betty Crocker Chicken Helper and home made split pea soup with ham. 577 calories.
  • Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Options
    Three slices of Hovis Granary bread with peanut butter :bigsmile: and a glass of Apple and Raspberry juice:drinker: drink.
    480 Calories WOW :laugh:

Life may not be the party we hoped for :grumble :explode: but while we are here we might as well dance! :drinker: :blushing:"
  • Vqueen
    Vqueen Posts: 13
    Options
    1/2 cup of turkey taco bake with fat free sour cream....235 colories
  • GIBride01
    GIBride01 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Leftover homemade chicken and dumplings with half slice of homemade honey wheat bread , lemon flavored water. 430 calories..thinking about grabbing a orange too.
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    1 cup of lean homemade chili + 1 serving of Annie's Whole Wheat Bunnies crackers :)
  • jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    tuna fish on whitewheat bread, celery sticks and cucumbers dipped in low fat blue cheese.
  • Dustdevil
    Options
    Chick fil a Grilled Chicken Sandwich (No Sauce) added my own mayo (15 cal.) and an apple. (365 calories) Watched my daughter play on the slides and so forth. So I got lunch and entertainment!
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Water
    2x slice of Weight Watchers whole wheat bread
    1x slice of kraft fat free chedder
    1x Morning Star grillers veggie burger

Simplicity at its finest :)
  • jelee18
    jelee18 Posts: 46
    Options
    Lean Cuisine Cannoloni
    1 Slice Rye Pumpernickle Swirl bread
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Progresso Savory Vegetable Barley soup (whole can), 5 low sodium Saltine crackers, 1 string cheese, 4 ounce Dole mixed fruit cup

330 calories
  • dublife
    Options
    Grilled chicken caesar salad

460 calories
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    a BIG bowl of homemade chicken/rice/vegetable soup and a vanilla yogurt.:flowerforyou:
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Ruby Tuesday w/ one of my girlfriends. I'm going to probably have the Soup & Salad Bar (and a glass of Sangria!)
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Kroger pork and beans(fat removed) and Jennie o tukey hot dogs. I have over 3000 calories to get in today thanks to the gym. Ugh!:wink:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • meg0112
    meg0112 Posts: 344
    Options
    Healthy Choice chicken with rice soup- spiced it up with some Emril's seasoning and hot sauce